Second Grow with PICS, week 6 into veg CHECK EM OUT!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
whiterussian said:
Yeah but it really doesn't matter who finds it, and they can tell the cops all they want, im a medical marijuana user/grower as long as i have my lisence they really cant do anything as long as i follow the laws, but i really wouldnt even like to get into that mess, so i hope no one finds out, if that happened to you, you would be freaking out, then making fun of yourself later:D

Yea u don't want a mess on Ur hands with the law..;)
Even if U have Ur Card it just the Idea of going through the hassle to be set Free at that given Point..:)

I have the understanding about the papers for MMJ user, that the paper will still land You in Jail until the law can get the Documents from the Doctor that Ur a MMJ user.. My county health department told me this and she also told me that it ALOT Better to have the Actual card to really be Safe so one doesn't end up in jail on Friday and get out on Monday and by having the card the Law can run that card through there data base with Ur ID number on it to set one free..
I got my papers only and I got to work on getting my MMJ Card with a
ID # so I can be Safe..

nikimadritista said:
You can try taking a pic when lights are off. Use a flash :hubba:
They look real good to me...
I'll keep looking :D I've ordered some Master Kush as well...
When do you start flowering them?
im going to start flowering once all the plants have branches sticking out the sides really well, about 2-2.5 weeks ill start flower then im going to flower for 9-10 weeks

Flyinghigh said:
Yea u don't want a mess on Ur hands with the law..;)
Even if U have Ur Card it just the Idea of going through the hassle to be set Free at that given Point..:)

I have the understanding about the papers for MMJ user, that the paper will still land You in Jail until the law can get the Documents from the Doctor that Ur a MMJ user.. My county health department told me this and she also told me that it ALOT Better to have the Actual card to really be Safe so one doesn't end up in jail on Friday and get out on Monday and by having the card the Law can run that card through there data base with Ur ID number on it to set one free..
I got my papers only and I got to work on getting my MMJ Card with a
ID # so I can be Safe..
Yeah the MMJ doctor i went to said i can get a card if i want, just need to go back and they will scan my ID card onto my MMJ paper, and ill have a picture and all the info they need, but yeah thanks for telling me.

Latest posts

Back