Second opinionS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hydrobell

Reaction score
20211006_175705.jpg
my fellow friends and color seeing growers. This is my blue dream clones week 2 flower. Could ya zoom in take a peek and tell me what you think might be my issue.. I stopped feeding a week ago and have been only watering due to I don't know weather it's not enough cal-mag or not enough nitrogen..

What medium are you growing in? Temps? Humidity? pH in (and out if soil or coco)? Reservoir temp if hydroponics? What nutrients are you using? PPM/EC?
As you can see, we need a whole lot more info if we're going to be any help at all.

So you stopped feeding? Are you close to harvesting and into the last 2 weeks , only water now?
Could be natural due to the plant reaching end of life.
Although they look like they need more time.
Something is off.
Need more info as all have said.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cal-mag seems to be my kryptonite. Had similar problem with the girl scout cookie she was a auto so I didn't have the time to fix her but these 2 are photos so I'm hoping it just might be a tad longer flower... my PH I bounce it around from 5.8 to 6.2 depending on what I'm feeding 6.2 is when I'm adding cal-mag. Lights are 13/11..light/dark... temp 84,85 and get down in the 60s in dark... sometimes a touch cooler depending on weather outside. Soil grow humidity is 40s up to 60s.. when I add calmag I use 5ml per gal. On top of my base. That's what the bottle says to do. Should I add more?

20211007_153750.jpg
took this 20min before the lights come back on

Screenshot_20211007-154130_Chrome.jpg
I guess I could be more reserved with my growing strategy but I like the wild side

A couple glaring issues:

Temperature is too high, pH is too low, RH is too high, light cycle is unconventional.

What you're seeing is not a cal-mag related issue. You're seeing nutrient lockout due to low pH and heat stress. If you don't get the humidity under control you'll have the potential for other issues down the road.

In addition, the picture that you have posted of the larger fan leaf by itself it looks like spider mite damage.

Last edited:
have you looked under them leaves with the white spots
Mites are very very tiny need a scope to see them underside of fans

20211007_170722.jpg
my perfect SoCal day. I turned my temp control down a bit and cranked back the light more red less FS. All the rest of my settings are researched based off of strain specs

Try to get that humidity and temp down and more stable if possible as well

I thought the same thing when I had them, but you know what your doing
20211007_183424.jpg
20211007_183351.jpg
20211007_183341.jpg
took a couple pictures of my roses for you my friend to better understand why I say I hate bugs.. I've been at a constant state of war with several different ones for awhile. Lol... the Japanese beetles devoured my favorite one last year.

Latest posts

Back