seed boutique

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daf

up in smoke!!!
Reaction score
whats up fellow growers, i ordered diesel ryders and wanted to know how long do they usually take for orders to arrive in the u.s.

Ordered from themwith CC on a Sun night, got confirmation on Monday, got the beans the following Tues. Real good service.

I sent them a money order, and one to Attitude at the same time. All arrived in good shape; Attitude was a bit more speedy. I like both and would recommend either.

Wood-dro said:
mine took about ten days to the southeastcoast of u.s........they also threw in 5 free haze x skunk #1 beans...got to love it:)
I got those free beans, too. Sam the Skunkman's 'Original Hazex Skunk#1'- tried 3, got 1 fem who is now at 13 wks flower. I only vegged for 18 days, would suggest 28 for a better yield. Mine has buds that are a little airy, but covered with trichs and spicy aroma. Excellent smoke, but it takes a while to grow. I found a place in the back and let it go while I grew some faster plants.
I hit it with some Pot of Gold pollen and got some nice looking seeds, they'll be my next start in a wk or two.

Latest posts

Back