Seed quality

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

timdog4

Reaction score
I want to order some white widow seeds tonight and was wondering if it matters where you get them. Are they all the same, or do some breeders have better seeds that would be more potent and have better yields? Im asking because nirvana says "our white widow grows tall with delicate arms" and dr chronic says "a relatively short plant" in their descriptions. This tells me they white widows are not the same. Can someone please shed some light on this. Where is the best place to get white widow seeds? Price isnt my main concern, id rather pay a little more and get the good stuff. This will be my second grow, Im hoping white widow is not to hard to grow. Any other suggestions on a different strain that would be good for me, Im looking for the energetic buzz. Im growing nl right now. Thanks

All the WW I grew was Dutch Passion, it grows nice cola's, very potent.

A little finicky on the nutes when there small but easy enough.

Nirvana i recommend for newbs and peeps that just want to grow from seed to finish.
the "high" dollar strains are more stable in traits. So if wanting a good mom or make some crosses i'd pay the extra. IMO
but I can't bring myself to pay what they want for seeds nowadays.

Are the nirvana white widow better than dr chronic? I was leaning toward dr chronic, heard he throws freebies in sometimes. Has anyone ordered from both nirvana and dr chronic? I wonder the difference between both of their white widow seeds.

timdog4 said:
Are the nirvana white widow better than dr chronic? I was leaning toward dr chronic, heard he throws freebies in sometimes. Has anyone ordered from both nirvana and dr chronic? I wonder the difference between both of their white widow seeds.

I got my seeds from the doc. but the breeder was Dutch passion

Thanks guys,l one last question before i order. Why are white widow seeds 30 dollars from nirvana and 60 from dutch passion? Is there a difference in quality? Thanks again

Doc Chronic is a "re-seller" of MJ beans
Dutch Passion sends out top notch strains.
Nirvana is more like the "generic" version....like hunts ketchup is a name brand, then the grocery has there own brand for cheaper...still ketchup...still pretty good, but not as good as the dollar more stuff. If you know what i mean.

Latest posts

Back