seed quality

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leightbawler

Reaction score
:confused: I got a few seeds from an acquaintance, he told me they were good i took his word on that planted them, grew them but never fully matured them decided to go ahead and breed them so i could have lots of seeds, so i succeeded, i created hundreds of seeds, now i have grown some of them for a couple of months now, separated males from females, flowered the females off and on for a couple of weeks now, probably a total of around 80 hours of darkness, they don't seem to be putting off smell or sticky at all I'm beginning to think they are bunk, rather small flowering on top and the branches, is it possible that i created my own weak strain of seeds or were they already a bunk strain from the beginning? could i please get some advise, as you can probably tell I'm very green to growing and to this site.

Hey"Thanks UMBRA, for the input its been months since I've been able to log back on and read the feedback about my plants that didn't seem to be flowering but you were right I just had to wait a few weeks longer and noticed a huge difference,they flowered Beautifully . "Peace Friend"

Latest posts

Back