Seed Types ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cwoper

TRAILER PARK BOY
Reaction score
Is it possible to tell type and strain by the appearance of the seed ? A friend gave me some Northern Lights seeds and I was just wondering what a Northern Light seed looks like ... :farm:

hehe..i'm afraid hippy is right...can't do it. but you can put that sucker in a pot and grow it and find out :hubba:

I have seen so many different types of seeds over the years , I thought that you might be able to tell type or strain by apperence. At least maybe get it down to a couple of strains ...

HippyInEngland said:
Hello cw :)

A quick answer to your question.

No.
lol...i think all, healthy, seeds are mostly brown to dark brown and sometimes a grayish. Don't plant white seeds tho, the are immature.

Dewayne said:
hehe..i'm afraid hippy is right...can't do it. but you can put that sucker in a pot and grow it and find out :hubba:
I plan to Bro ...:watchplant: :farm:

Yes it is possible... if you have Greenhouse's color-coded seeds!

LOL--It is virtually impossible to tell type and strain from looking at the plants, what with the thousands of crosses we have now.

sometimes ya probably don't. depends on who ya order from, there are some very unscrupulous seed vendors out there.

andy52 said:
thats why i wonder at times if we actually get what we order.hmmmmm

Latest posts

Back