Seedlings dying HELP

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

orangejuice

Reaction score
All seeds sprouted at the sametime but half are now showing very bad signs; leaves are turing yellow and growth has stop. Other half are doing fine and barely showing any negative signs.

one 1000 watt MD light in rockwool medium in clay.

Here are some pics, the small one is the problem planet, the larger is the healthy one. Both sprouted at the same time.

Thanks for any replies..

1031080057.jpg

1031080057a.jpg

Whats up OJ. ;) Are you feeding them anything? What are your temps in your grow room?

temp in room is faily high but other half of plants looks great. im feeding them regular strength nutrients.

Your feeding them far too much, only 1/4 strength nutients needed.

Those pots dont look like they have drainage holes, do they have any?

1000w is very powerful, how close is the light?

I saw those and thought nutrient burn perhaps, and wow! that light is hot! Just be sure that your temperature is good near the tops of the plants. If it's too hot, then raise the light.

what kind of setup are you running.i,like hippie was wondering how you are running that seup.is it dwc?never seen a 5 gal bucket completely full,at the top,with hydroton.

what the temp? if I was you wait on the nutes until they grow little more before start only little more of nutes..

Just curious are u rotating the plants ...cause if the closer ones r the ones with problems then there prob to close to the light...and getting to much heat....how about ur ventalation...are u running fans?

PH issue.

the light wouldnt do that.

how are you feeding/draining?

do you have a good ph meter?

what is the temp of the water?

id say its a ph issue still.....

Latest posts

Back