seeds not arriving

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SweetSoca

Reaction score
well its been 2 weeks exactly since the doc shipped my seeds and i still haven't gotten anything in the mail . im getting a little anxious now, thinking maybe customs intercepted it (i live in the midwest).

but if they did i just want to find out what happened already. maybe i should just try another site? what do you guys think?

It's only been 2 weeks i would give it another week and send him an email. ;)

how would you know if customs takes your order? Will the authorities come to your house?
Im am very curious about this....
THANKS

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
It's only been 2 weeks i would give it another week and send him an email. ;)

I imagine that ordering from Europe would take about three weeks...

got mine from the doc in 5 days. i also live in the midwest i hope they come soon

My order from the Doc took almost 3 week. Dunno why. Others get theirs faster, some slower. It was over 2 national holidays though, so I'm sure that had something to do with the slowness.

Budster said:
how would you know if customs takes your order? Will the authorities come to your house?
Im am very curious about this....
THANKS
Leo,will not come at your door for some seeds,they will take your seeds,and send you a letter telling you that they did.In the same package as the seeds were sent in.Take it easy and keep it GREEN:hubba:

winter is here everyone is dont the outdoor so ordering seeds for the indoor,, prolly have a lot of orders just hang in their and theill arrive

question guys.. i just got a package seized by the US customs dept and i got a letter stating the fact they took my seeds.. should i destroy everything now?

jhawk51 said:
question guys.. i just got a package seized by the US customs dept and i got a letter stating the fact they took my seeds.. should i destroy everything now?

i dont think so.....if they wanted to catch you, they wouldnt have sent you a letter saying that they seized your beans!

Just order again, try gettin a different address, a po box or somethin. I think after they seize beans going to a certain addy, they put the addy in a database to cross reference later. So the addy you used could be blacklisted now! not sure tho....

Nova

Well i ordered those beans back in the last week of Sep, and just got the letter today... since i have ordered them I have recieved 3 other shippments with absolutely no problems.. so hopefully all is well.. plus i have enough beans to sustain me for a good bit of time!! :D

Like my good friends Timon and Pumba say....

Hakuna Matata......its means no worries!

For the rest of yours days, its our problem free, PHILOSOPHY!!!!!! Hakuna Matata!!!!!!

:woohoo:

just curious, what bank did u order from. thanks talk at ya soon.

jhawk51 said:

Latest posts

Back