Seeds suck

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was fortunate to purchase clones of some "bubba kush" from a reputable source. Yes, even then its still a gamble on what shade of truth do you want ~ Thanks NCH for the thread and much respect for all you "ol hommies"~

Despite residing on the opposite side of the continent, I too, have access to both clones and seeds. I always liked the seeds better, but I'm mostly outdoor. Seeds just have way more vigor outdoor than the clones do. Plus, you don't get the nuances in flavor and smell in outdoor weed, like you do in indoor. So, I don't care if there are a hundred phenos, as long as they're all eight feet tall and taste the same. In fact, I like having a lot of variety, so that when we make seeds we can try to cross in any of the one's we like.

I think this is why a lot of people complain about kc brains seeds. Most of their strains are bred for outdoor, so there are many pheno's, but the weed all tastes the same. Plus, they don't seem to breed for flower time. When we got brains choice, we had some done at ten, eleven, and thirteen weeks. Whereas, the indoor guys I know want it to all be done at once, or closely together.

Latest posts

Back