seeds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cutthoatish420

Reaction score
alright guys tried a couple bagseed grow with descent results... now wanna step my game up and order seeds and do some real growing a little paranoid about having them sent to me... whats up wit the seed banks guys.. anyone been arrested for it.. any informations appreciated

Check out the seed bank lists that were complied here... Personally I had great results with attitute seed bank, totally worth the extra stealth. Good luck man...

look at the section of the forum named Seedbanks

there is tons of info and comments about banks and quite a few shipped to the U.S.

IMO it is worth buying seed because you know what you're getting. Like, I have a indoor space with very limited headroom. Imagine if I try some bagseed and it turns out to be a sativa that usually goes to 15 ft. Bahaha. Better off buying a strain with known properties. Having said that, I think unless you're freaking rich, the exotic genetics that cost three figures $, are really for those with commercial interest or seriously into breeding strains.

Hemp Depot worked great for me. Fast, excellent customer service, stealthy and affordable. Also, please try the seedbanks forums on this site. They have all the up to date info you need.
Good luck

Try the seedboutique. Fast service, decent prices.

I heard the only things that comes out of canada is snow and cold.:eek:

Yeah I will give them the maple syrup credit. Who else is crazy enough to suck on a tree to see if it taste good.

cutthoatish420 said:
alright guys tried a couple bagseed grow with descent results... now wanna step my game up and order seeds and do some real growing a little paranoid about having them sent to me... whats up wit the seed banks guys.. anyone been arrested for it.. any informations appreciated

:ciao: Sorry for High jacking your thread my friend..I purchase from seeds.nl I use my sissters name and have them sent to my Moms house:rofl: and pre paid credit card. and They dont allow access to Marijuana Passion in Jail.so i dont know of any from ordering..just from bragging..Dont tell no one but people on here..rule #1 ..hope this helps..and take care and be safe:D :bolt::bong:

In all seriousness I also order from marijuana-seeds.nl. I'm going to place another order from there next week, they always have good freebies and fair prices and good delivery. If the seeds are intercepted you will just get a letter from customs letting you know. If you're really worried about it buy a pre-paid credit card and send it to a safe house, just like 4u said.

Latest posts

Back