seeds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gorickyourself

Reaction score
Anyone find that buying seeds can be addicting? It's a nice:D addiction,do not get me wrong,but costly.Scaning the different sites seeing what's what.l am 4 strains ahead of myself,got to get a life.:holysheep:

I don't have that affliction but I know LOTS of marijuana growers, especially people who like to breed and create cross strains, that get WAY deep in seed inventories. I'll bet there are more than a few people here with very long lists of their bean inventory. :hubba: :p

On MJ sites where seed trading is permitted you'll see people post huge seed lists for trading. I have a couple of pals who seemingly can't stop buying more strains even though they have more than they can ever get to in several lifetimes.:rofl:

Peace~!:peace:

DOS has me pegged. Cause I do like the breeding aspect.

Like now. Just got a fresh 4/20 order in with freebes. Then see DNA Gen has released Training Day. (Trainwreck x LA Con). So everything is put on hold waiting for that cause I just gotta have it. lol

looking for the wright strain online is crazy after a wile my head feels like is going to explode with all the info and trying to make a choice i like crazy:)

I have only got seeds from one site. But have over 60 seeds growing or still in there packs. All Fem. Very addicting. If I found another site with seeds that ship to the US with Nirvana prices I would have to buy more.

Latest posts

Back