Seeking suggestions for buying travel package to Amsterdam

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dubblehue

Reaction score
Hey MP..
anyone have any suggestion on who from, and what to buy for a package trip to Amsterdam?
Looking for a 5 night package for two

I have no experience with booking package deals, what i allways do when im going to the dam is just book my flight and get accommodation when i arrive, never a problem. I have too many times heard bad things about package deals from friends etc, etc... (None have being about Amsterdam).

What works for me does not work for most people, if i were you, i would book a flight and find your own accommodation online and it might work out cheaper.

Iv Got No Experience Of Package Deals But There Is A Company Advertiseing On The Cannabis Cup Website- They May Be A Help!

You can get good package deals on priceline.com , you should check out hxxp://channels.nl there is a ton of information on the Netherlands there, other than that have a great time.

dubblehue said:
that article is about some towns in Belgium, on the Netherland border...not the City of Amsterdam...

either way, trip is booked...can't wait!

Have a great time Dubblehue...

I love Amsterdam and the Netherlands... & all of Europe! :eek: Make sure you make it out of the coffee shops... There's a lot to see and do! A couple of my fave coffee shops... The Greenhouse (Tolstraat location), The Grey Area (ran by US expats... they have VERY good suppliers...;)) & Dampkring. Too much fun... Smoke a fatty and hit the Van Gogh Museum...

Bon Voyage!:cool:

Judges passes are paid for... can't wait...
if anyone wants some seeds, I'll mail them back to you from there...
Send me a PM and we can "HASH" out details.

damn thats my dream vacation.... if i was going id be baked out my mind every single day im there...

dubblehue said:
Judges passes are paid for... can't wait...
if anyone wants some seeds, I'll mail them back to you from there...
Send me a PM and we can "HASH" out details.

dubble...

imho, you don't wanna be messin' with that... there are plenty of pros that know the best way to go about doing this and do it every day... imho leave it up to the professionals... Go have yourself an AWESOME time... My only cautions are for you to carry your wallet in your front pocket or use a money belt (pickpockets 'o' plenty) AND no matter HOW baked you are, make sure you pay attention where you're walking so you don't get hit by a bicycle (MILLIONS of them) or worse yet... a tram! Trams run on electricity and their sound can be masked by other street noise and wind direction and it's really easy to step in front of one if you don't pay attention. There are SO many bikes and there are dedicated bike lanes so DON'T walk in the bike lane even if you don't see any bikes... one will be along within a minute... Most bicyclists have a bell they ring to warn you but not everyone... The bike paths are parallel to the sidewalks and it's really easy to step over into their lane and get clocked if you're not paying attention... One day a dude I met over there from the U.S. had a big bandage over his eyebrow and I asked him what happened... He told me he was hit by a bicycle by not paying attention... And BOY was the Dutch dude pissed....

Any-hoo... I LOVE that city... and country and continent... lol... Get over to the Greenhouse and get some Super Silver Haze... Cuz after a few days of heavy hitting it's one of the few strains that still zaps my melon EVERY time... Gotta love it...

Peace!:cool:

Yeah those bikes are dangerous, if you want to read a little more up on it check this out.

hxxp://www.postwar.nl/amsterdam/howams_pg/howams_contents.html

It explains a lot of the little things of Amsterdam some people don't think of and getting hit by a bike is one of them. Hope it helps.

dirtyolsouth said:
Make sure you make it out of the coffee shops... There's a lot to see and do!
Ditto on that! There is much to see and do in 'dam. The people are amazing! Be sure to interface with as many of them as possible as they are the heart of the city. Have a great time! I'm certainly envious!

~Snax (He Who Lurks)

We've got a Google Doc going of all the things we want to do and see.
Anyone with suggestions or tips please let me know!

Latest posts

Back