series problems..need help..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

red_ss

Reaction score
Hello evryone.. every thing was so great for one year because of what l learnned from this great fourm.. lately alot of problem appeared on my plants!! i always find nets around the buds those nets llok similer to spider nets but l dont see any bigs on the top of the plants i always see alot of small black bugs swimming in the soil!! i used a lot of bugs sprays but the problem dissaper for short time and start to appear after around 4 days?? i flushed the plants and they seemd to be recovering , isee new freah green l;eavs but too days ago i moved the plamnts to another growing room and i turnned the ac high making the room very cold which i thoght is good to kill any bugs and now my plants llok horroble the leaves curled in and dried with a gray/brown color with little yellow so i thoght maybe the plants in shock because of the cold but i seperated one plant and i keept it warm in the bathroom but she have the same problem ?? im starting to freak out because even my mother plant which i take clones from seem to be diying!! do any one have any idea about the problem??

please help me guys
Thanks..

Sounds like spider mites to me, you said you spray with bug spray and 4 days later the problem returns to me thats sounds like your killing the bugs but not there eggs which in turn hatch 4 days later! I could be wrong but thats what it sounds like.

Phatpharmer

well first let me say..you need to do more reading on this great forrum..thats the best addvice i can give..I fight those buggers all the time...you need to do a continious treatment every other day to get them under control and possably elialate..as for stuff swimming in you soil..im not sure...it was good that you moved her to a new room..be sure to treat that room and the old one ..wash it real well..if plant is small enough take in shower and rinse down thoughly..then treat her every other day with neem and soap...and if ya can throw up some pics that would help a lot..take care and be safe

yep. mites will be your worst enemy.
i was in 6th week flower last grow when i found out
i had mites. i harvested and my entire harvest had dead spider
mites and their eggs in it. my whole harvest was ruined.
I kept at my plants when they were in veg with half iso alcohol half water
spray, and safers soap. You gotta keep at them, dont give up. they die and come back really fast so youll have to make sure theyre all gone.
its tough. good luck bro

phatpharmer + 4u2sm0ke + thedonofchronic

Thank you guys.. for stopping by ang help a brother out..
your right i should keep fighting them every day and im doing it now.. the onley problem is lately iv been so stoned lol which makes me feel that i dont have time for any thing even thogh i have time but you know big harvests with delicious buds make you busy lol .. ill do exactlly as you said and im sure that the problem will dissapear because every thing i learned from MP was been so great and so helpfull..

Thank you&
take care guys..

Latest posts

Back