Serious' Ak 47

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crazy Horse

Reaction score
Has anyone grown or smoked Serious Seeds AK47 before? Just wondering if they are worth the dough they are charging for them. Or would going with say Joey Weeds F2 AK47 that is only a 1/4 the price be a better option? Thanks CH.

i would skip the ak if your going with serious and go directly to the white russian.

Canna Man said:
joey weeds but theres nothing wrong with serious

joey weed but theres nothing wrong with serious?

dude seriously you need to get a grip on reality,

serious seeds created the strains, joey weed is a lower version hence f2

constantine said:
i would skip the ak if your going with serious and go directly to the white russian.

White russian is higher in thc than ak47, the white russian plant grows nicer than the ak47, however the ak47 is higher in thcv and this is what really knocks you on your *** ;)

So u think they are worth the big bucks they are asking? Now u guys got me thinking, the AK or WR, damn u. What about for medicinal purposes, which would be the better? And what about yield between the 2? I feel like a little kid in a candy store, don't know what to decide.

Crazy Horse said:
So u think they are worth the big bucks they are asking? Now u guys got me thinking, the AK or WR, damn u. What about for medicinal purposes, which would be the better?

Personally I do, great genetics bred well, seeds always pop.

As for which to choose from, either or really, i prefer the ak myself but russian is mildly cheaper/.

The other strain I am thinking about is TGA's Jack The Ripper, sounds pretty devastating. Grew out there Jillybean, she hermied on me but turned out to be a great smoke, tasty. I think their JTR strain is alot more stable than their JB's. AK and WR are a toss up though, a win win situation either way I think.

Can't go wrong with the white russian, ak can yield heavy though.

Crazy Horse said:
The other strain I am thinking about is TGA's Jack The Ripper, sounds pretty devastating. Grew out there Jillybean, she hermied on me but turned out to be a great smoke, tasty. I think their JTR strain is alot more stable than their JB's. AK and WR are a toss up though, a win win situation either way I think.

The tga strains are all based around rare clone only strains that are supposed to knock you on your ***.

I know a few peole that have grown them and they all have the same thing to say, the seeds are quite unreliable and the phenotype variation amonst plants can be diverse.

I think this is something you need to settle with yourself- spend the money or not.

I got my Aks , Serious, for 120 usd shipped. Serious is top notch genetics and you wont be let down with results.

The F2 is less money, well because its just that, F2.

If you want high quality result, go with the Serious. I had all 11 (they come in 11 packs) germinate, sprout and make it all the way (till ikilled the males). i ended up with a smaller fem ratio, but each and every plant was a success, even had a polypoid.

I am currently growing it : http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21290&page=7

check it out for yourself and feel free to ask any other questions you might have.

"you get what you pay for" might be a good mantra to follow with this one, on both ends.

I am not 100% sold on the TGA strains genetics wise. I have just tried their Jilly's and found they have a tendency to hermie. But other than that they are good strain to grow, they clone super easy, don't require much nutes, consistant growth and they turn out to be a bush of a plant. A tastey smoke.

Storz, Checked out your grow, impressive. I will wait to see the end result of your grow as well as Widowmaker's, then decide. It will be a couple of months before ordering seeds. Thanks everyone. CH

Latest posts

Back