seriously this place looks alot like skunkforums did....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

skunk_uk

Reaction score
seriously this place looks alot like skunkforums did....is it the same people running it? what happened to skunkforums and is it safe to use this place?:holysheep: some1 please set my mind at ease

im pretty sure all website can be set up to look like another website or most of the forum details look the same... im sure no know who owns this site and would be pissed someones askin as it sounds like leo lookin for info... also if you used skunk forums why would you ask if this ones safe theyre all websites about growing..

This is a safe place. The chances that you're going to be busted doing anything illegal through this site are very slim. Take a look over the site rules and make sure to adhere to them and you shouldn't have any problems. Just my thoughts. Take care and be safe.

google it theirs probbabbyl a story somewhere i personally never used that site...

Skunkforums is still there, last post on it was 23rd of April this year, I have no idea if its still active, total members 9.

Yes ... 9 members.

looks like that site is just starting up if you ask me.

my $.02 is this forums alot like rollitup.com (its either .com or .org) also.
everybody wants their site to look as good as marijuanapassions but the fact of the matter is,you wont find another place on the net with as many helpful respectable people.its as safe as you make it.dont give out personal info and you should be ok. peace

from the sound of it, it looks like the old forum broke (ie:server went down, broke). that or the owner of the forum didn't pay his dues if in fact it wasn't his server.

Aurora_Indicas_Dad said:
my $.02 is this forums alot like rollitup.com
except for a little thing called respect! i went to riu for about 1min through a link and decided it was not my kind of place. im proud to say this is the first, only, and maybe last forum ive ever registered and became part of...and in a better person because of it(MP):D

skunk_uk said:
dont ya think i am imaginative enuf 2 google it.....

Skunk you must not be too imaginative if you have to ask what happend to skunk forums or this forum!

HippyInEngland said:
Skunkforums is still there, last post on it was 23rd of April this year, I have no idea if its still active, total members 9.

Yes ... 9 members.

9 members huh?

:giggle:

I think this thread has served it's purpose. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back