SHED Inc..2013

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cubby said:
4u, those West End Girls are looking fat and happy, hows the smell?

I would say very potent skunky...Those were in 1 Gallon pots ...one had ALL the fan leafs removed at week 2 bloom ...They are in Brown Bag now with The small one that had leafs removed came in @20grams..and the Tall leafs on @27grams...I realy like the way she trichs so early and cant wait to run the other :hubba:

Thanks everyone for stoping by....Just dropped 5@ Purple Monkey Balls from SnowHigh Seeds...:icon_smile:...HAve 5 of Freemans ???? above soil now...and 3 ??? in week 3-4...anywho more later American Idol is on...:ignore:

:ciao: Looking like DANK my friend :cool2:

Drft

can you move that stool thats at back of shed, next to t5, and hang other t5 there for cup clones and cup starts from seed? ;) or swing that t5 there now in other direction, and lose the diy cfl

Im high hell..Irish Im ash what ya meen..the stoole is for sitting plants on when Laura aint using:aok:

037.JPG

036.JPG

WeedHopper said:
4u yur girls always look good.

Thanks buddy...this year sure been good to me...looking forward to some good smoke comeing up...

:ciao: BWD :48:

023.JPG

024.JPG

025.JPG

027.JPG

030.JPG

:ciao:

h4U2p://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-xz4HqBiUA

Hey 4U

Dropped some beans monday. 4x PM, 2x BBxPE 2x BBLxGG & Satori

Latest posts

Back