SHED Inc..2013

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4u

Do you have air exchange from your flower room to your veg areas when lights are out in the flower room?

pcduck said:
4u

Do you have air exchange from your flower room to your veg areas when lights are out in the flower room?

:ciao: Duck...my fans run all the time..exhaust is hooked to temp controllers and yes exhausts flower room into the veg area..does that answer your question?

:bong:and pass

Hey 4u:ciao:

It sure does:)

thanks

Hello passion friends...here is my Buddies 420benny gear...I germed 5 beans and 4 growing nice...forgot when I started these but first male showed...

022.JPG

024.JPG

030.JPG

031.JPG

032.JPG

035.JPG

037.JPG

039.JPG

040.JPG

052.JPG

054.JPG

okay everyone...I installed some new shelf brackets to raise my water buckets up to not have to bend over so much...this also allows me to transplant with more ease...now to intall a sump pump to the Shed ...:rolleyes:

take care and be safe

018.JPG

019.JPG

020.JPG

021.JPG

022.JPG

023.JPG

here we have another test grow for another site...this is from "SnowHigh Seeds"

012.JPG

014.JPG

015.JPG

017.JPG

025.JPG

okay..kinda peedoff went to get my girly callander where I got them for past few years has stopped sporting them and now have this wildlife callander:cry: oh well it was still free:D

001.JPG

030.JPG

031.JPG

034.JPG

036.JPG

037.JPG

038.JPG

039.JPG

040.JPG

It is too bad you don't have much going on 4U! My gosh, what a grow. Your my hero!

Mine Too!!!!:giggle: :giggle: :giggle:
lookin' great 4U keep it up:icon_smile:

4U, Udaman! Those roots that are circling, do you transplant like that or kinda straighten them first? I get that with some of my clones and want to he sure I'm not hurting them. I straighten some, some I don't.

:ciao: oldsman

thanks for stopping by...Yeah I allways bust up the root zone...sqeeez and shake a bit..IMO..if ya dont the roots will continue to grow around in a circle..by busting up the ball...the roots can spread out and search for food:D...mojo for your grow my friend

Thanks 4U,I'm getting close to chopping my first ever inside plants. Nothing like yours, but getting there. Learning from all the peeps here is easy, applying what you've learned, not so easy, at first.

The shed looks great as usual.

4U looks great as usual and i have to be nosy ive always been curious are you a patient grower? you put out alot of production just for personal use, and how many sites do you run?

sorry always been curious if you dont answer i understand

DarkHorse007 said:
4U looks great as usual and i have to be nosy ive always been curious are you a patient grower? you put out alot of production just for personal use, and how many sites do you run?

sorry always been curious if you dont answer i understand

:ciao: thanks for stopping by...yes Im a MMJ card holder and have a few patients as well....here in Washington we can have 15 plants per patient with a total of 45..I have 3 patients so am able to have the Max..not sure what ya meen on how many sites I run????..if ya meen Marijuana web sites..I have a few accounts but am the smae name...oh and we open our Dispensary this weekend:yay: I donate to a few others as well...so yes..I do a bit more than personal use

take care and be safe

4u2sm0ke said:
here we have another test grow for another site...this is from "SnowHigh Seeds"
thanks 4u figured that you must be some sort of patient grower hell why not youve got this down to an art :D
i guess i mis read you comment that i just quoted you said for another site not from another site

i guess i need to :joint4: lol

Has anything changed there in washington since legalization of MJ with patient growing? everything is so fuzzy now in colorado i dont know whats legal and whats not, they are working on all the details buts its going to be a while so i have no idea how they are going to work out patient growing into the new laws

same here on recreational use..But it has no effect on Medical growers....and yes is confusing...they say the state wont even have the first pot shop to open for atleast a year...the liceances they are issues for those that want to grow for the state have to produce plants with no more that 5% THC...they gonna Dumb it down for recreational use...lol...its realy nuts here..and Im a lay back and see what happens...Ive seen some Pot shops all ready open in colorado...have you been to any these?

:48:

Latest posts

Back