Shelf life of fox farm nutes after mixed??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GreenMachine90

Smokin' Good ; )
Reaction score
Hey guys, looking for all the Fox farm guys out there! I had mixed a gallon of tiger/big bloom my last grow which was a month ago(males:cry:)and i am just wondering if as long as i shake it up will it be fine to use? also the water was tap if that helps too! thanks in advanced guys..

GM90

GreenMachine90 said:
Hey guys, looking for all the Fox farm guys out there! I had mixed a gallon of tiger/big bloom my last grow which was a month ago(males:cry:)and i am just wondering if as long as i shake it up will it be fine to use? also the water was tap if that helps too! thanks in advanced guys..

GM90
According to their website they say to dispose of any unused fert water after each watering. But they could just be saying that to get you to use up more so you'll go buy more...

toss it. not worth it. If its only a day or so it wont be that bad, but is it really worth the risk? If ya look at the container that the mix is in you will probably notice all the salt buildups in the bottom of the container and more than likely all the good stuff has settled down there as well. Sure you can probably just shake it around and mix it back up but really the stuff doesnt cost that much so i wouldn't risk it if their site says not to, i mean they do know their product better than we do.
just dont make such big batches and use correct measurements in order to reduce the recipe for the amounts of water you are using.

off to work i go:cool:

Latest posts

Back