should i do it now, or wait a while?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SweetmadnesS

Reaction score
ok, so ive been growing this plant since, oh about three months ago. But since it was my first time i had alot of trouble with her stretching out towards the light waay to fast. shes three feet tall now. im very limited on space. maybe another foot and a half of room left. but she just recently really started getting her leaves in abundance. theres about 11 pairs of leaves that i can see. most of them are spaced out alot, so for a while i thought she might be a male. but, now that i know shes not, i was wondering if it was ok to put her in flowering? i doubt ill get much bud, but shes just sooo huge. would it be ok or is it to soon?
heres a terribley drawn picture on paint about what im talking

about.http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i181/TheBitch666/susan.jpg

so, any opinions?

You can put a plant into flower from seedling. So when ever you would like switch it. Just remember your plant will double or triple its size after you put it into flower.

ya. i'd switch to 12/12. i only have 3.5 feet of grow space so i flower mine when they are 1 to 1.5 feet tall and then i train them and tie them if they stretch alot

Put her on 12/12 and top her,this will help when she streches..good luck..

Latest posts

Back