should i ride this warrant out?

• Thread starter GrewUp To ScrewUp
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
TALK TO A LAWYER.. most will give free consultations we are not attorneys and dont' know about the law.. most of us aren't running from the pigs and don't ever wish to be..
If your so not running from the pigs how come no one will give their info out on this site? will show their face in a picture of their crop?
I only asked you all since you knew so much about marijuana laws plus all the regional prices. I figured you guys would know the law for obvious reasons.
Who are you to tell me its a privlidge? Are you Henry Ford? Did you make the first car. She isn't telling you anything just stating a fact.
How is it a fact though? I know its a catchy phrase for sum ppl but how is it a privlidge? If I make a new life saving drug is it a privlidge for me to use it on myself? Come on?

Come on man use your head. Last time i checked we do have African American members on this site and i'm sure they wouldn't care much for your last remark. What do you think????
I'm sure some of them wouldn't care to be called "African American" either...

Insurance is there to protect you from financial difficulties if you were to crash your car.. say.. speeding with no headlights on, its against the law to not have insurance these days.

Another thing, i think the comments you made against one of our users was quite innappropriate.

wasnt it not long ago you were getting all uppity about a guy not selling you a car? [URL="http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10996"]http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10996[/URL]
i know what insurance is here for chief. I dont want to hear about "if you were". I havent, and unless you are reading from the terro cards I'm gonna say I never will!:mad: and I know what the law is, I don't agree with it. People use the excuse of safety more and more these days to userpt your personal authority. Its the newest trick in society these days.. Like click it or ticket. Who is anyone to tell me i need to protect myself? I will, but being ordered to? She doesn't needto be preaching to me. She is some upper class woman from the suburbs who hasnt a care inthe world. Insurance isn't practical for people just barely getting by. I told my mom she shouldn't be driving she cursed me and popped me. She ordered me to drive without insurance. What do you think my mom would do to "SmokinMOM" if she told her how to drive and withwhat? She wouldnt even approach my mom..

and it wasnt so long ago I was getting uppity? What does that mean?! I helped that stupid redneck move out when the hotel manager wanted him out by the morning. i helped the stupid redneck out by giving him the equipment he needed to stay warm in his car which hes lived in countless times before. Then I ask that redneck if hed sale and he said yeah. And I needed that car to get to school, practice, my mom to work, etc. Believe me I've been done wrong before and I've had cars taken from me before and stolen. I'm not gonna let it go. I'm not gonna be lead on.
Why are you asking if I said these things when you had the link right there? and you sir, had the nerve to call me an idiot?

Sorry if my opinion hit a sour note, but you did ask what we thought and I told you. Look at your user name here. Maybe it's time to stop screwing up?
Lady its a freakin internet name. Half the ones here have the word bong in it but I dont see anyone naming their kids bong or going to work under that name.

It doesnt look like there is anything that can be done about the ticket. I just hate the department and diddnt want to contribute to them. I'm gonna pay the ticket soon.

P.S. Shut up about the soap. You watch too much tv. You think you know so much you go to prison and make soap jokes... Eitherway the county jail here has private showers anyway..

well on a misdormeaner it usualy takes 3 years...now your license will be suspended untill you make good......and now dmv's connect across the country so you wont get a license anywhere untill you clear it up.....also you will get a failure to appear and then a bench warrant will be issued...the bench warrant never expires...if you get pulled over or even have to show ID and they run it...your going to jail........I would do as suggested...get a job...or since your not working...just go to court and take the time...probably 10 -30 days...nothing to it...I did 18 months on a 3 year hitch in fla......man its not worth looking over your shoulder...be responsible......next time dont break the laws like that.....///you must be a young-un........dont do the crime if you cant do the time.......grow up and pay your dues...
sorry to sound harsh, but you are heading down a road that can ruin your life...........also get insurance...get a job......dont be like that dude on the pot add...that just hides in his bedroom smokin all day

well dude after reading all the posts and your responses...your nick-name fits...and sorry to say man....but your a looser...........I am betting your 18-25...........sounds like you know it all....I do know this...I see a prison sentance in your future somewhere down the road...while so many peolle are working hard to show folks who smoke weed are responsible.......you pop up and do crap to prove those against it as being right in the reason wht=y they say it shouldnt be legal....you want to do whatever you think is right and not follow rules...move to a country like.....hell there are no countries you can behave like that...so I suggest the moon.....

also its great to see most of yall that responded are responsible folks.........and yes were not angels...but when we get caught...we pay the piper............oh and if you do wind up in the joint...dont tske sny free gifts like drugs...cigs...anything....nothing is free in the joint....if you acept anything...they may just pimp you out...lol////coulkd be a life changing experience....to me is better to just pay the fines and plead stupididty

P.S. Shut up about the soap. You watch too much tv. You think you know so much you go to prison and make soap jokes... Eitherway the county jail here has private showers anyway..

have you ever been to jail..

well im sure my behavior and worse is acceptable in Somalia. But eitherway bubba i dont see how i hurt your image, i never told any of you i smoked at all.. and i said i was gonna pay so dont buck up to me until you read.

remember this...you can run but you sure cant hide.....

Hey dude get you a trycicle and keep taking a left at every intersection till you make a circle. Or get a life and live like the rest of us. Don`t be looking at this as i need to get rid of this warrent so i can drive again with no insurance and not be so parinoid. Its as big world so stay leagle or stay at home.

Hey and also if you don't like the answer you get than don't ask for advise. Im wondering if its really that you can pass your drivers test so you don't need insurance. And it doesn't`t matter sooner or later they will find you and if its what you wan`t to here yes they are going to forget all about your warrant cause they feel sorry for you so you don`t worry and just go watch sesame street and the rest of us will live in the real world. Slim

I SAID I WAS GONNA PAY IT!!
so keep answering this thread and keep saying stuff and im gonna have to stick boot up someone's ........

:mad::mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

stoney pls lock this

I'm an "old school negro"(so eloquently put)...cops never roughed me up or called backup on me. You must've just looked dangerous. lol. Btw, african american is alot cooler than "old school negro"...by far!

DrGreenThumb said:
I say you should spend some time in prison.. maybe discover jesus and repent your sins becuase You Sir, Are An Idiot.

Theres my 2 Cents for ya, enjoy.

PS becuase of the stupid comments im giving you bad rep, totally uncalled for to say those things about SmokinMom

hear hear!!!! you fine sir are a stand up man :joint:

kudos to sticking up for the ambitionless Mom...

SmokingMom....come on over and we can sit on the couch all day and stuff chocolates in our mouth while we discuss the benefits of PAYING insurance...while we smoke the fine bud pictured in the pic of the month...i grew it by doing NOTHING...cause i lack ambiton :rolleyes:

10 years claim free on my insurance equals a 40% discount ...finally an insurance company that BENEFITS GOOD DRIVERS :p

Hey can I get in on this Apathetic Mom Tea Party too?? We can discuss our lack of ambition and goals, and all of our upper middle class 'problems'. Smoking Mom, lets do it at your place because I can't get inspired to clean up my family room.

I'll bring the bonbons...

we can do it at my house....my place is clean...im a total neat FREAK :D

can you two make it to the Island in British Columbia by 4:20? (any 4:20 time zone will do) :D

GrewUp To ScrewUp said:
I SAID I WAS GONNA PAY IT!!
so keep answering this thread and keep saying stuff and im gonna have to stick boot up someone's ........

:mad::mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

stoney pls lock this

Dude, don't dish it out if you can't take it! :rolleyes:

the last thing this guy needs is insults, he needs help. you'll get it some day man, just don't turn Hitler on us now. just keep it cool and stay out of trouble and consult a public defender and tell him/her about your situation and I bet you will be surprised on how easy it is going to be on getting out of this mess, thier free services to you. Trust me on this one, I know. By the time you're going, I am already heading back, been there, done that.

im glad allthe chicks and mommies are meeting up my expense. take ur tribadism sumwhere else. Im going to court at 1:30 pm, its 12:19 PM. I want this thread closed!

GrewUp To ScrewUp said:
im glad allthe chicks and mommies are meeting up my expense. take ur tribadism sumwhere else. Im going to court at 1:30 pm, its 12:19 PM. I want this thread closed!

Then why would you ever start a thread and admit the stupid things you have done, you must love it.

Growdude said:
Then why would ever start a thread and admit the stupid things you have done, you must love it.

That's what we are all wondering too. lol.

And what in the world is tribadism???

Okay I just googled it. Ha ha ha ha ha. Dude, are you sure you're old enough to even be on this site? Me thinks not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back