Should I Transplant???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tankdogster

Reaction score
My girl is in a one gallon pot filled with FF Ocean Forest and at week seven of flower. A guy at the local grow shop sugested that if I transplant to a bigger pot then the plant will really take off. I passed on the bag of soil and the pot he was trying to sell me but I thought I would get some other opinions on this. I think that harvest is a few weeks away so would any additional root growth take place? and if so would it her her fill out? Would that kind of shock just offset any real advantage? :confused::confused2:

4_11_08 001.JPE

4_11_08 002.JPE

4_11_08 003.JPE

At this point in flower, I would just let her finish. It's really too late to worry about it now. She would have benefitted from a transplant at the start of flower though. Just my thoughts. She looks great! Nice work. Take care and be safe.

That's what I wuz thinking. I'm making a list of things not to do next time. I sent her back to her room with her sisters :cool:

VGAtest.jpg

Yeah he shouldn't have told you that plants in flower shouldn't get any stress at all IMO. Especially that late. But he's right usually the more soil the bigger the plant, but I wouldn't transplant in flower.

Plants look awesome BTW, smell good?

EDIT: On second thought he probably didn't know what you are growing so maybe his advice wasn't too bad afterall.

Latest posts

Back