Show me frostier!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OGKushman

Don’t eat that pancake.
Reaction score
I dare you.

Rep to the person that shows me some frosty nugz!

:hubba:

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

2Dog said:
I am considering using autos next ....so you like them eh? I am sick of waiting 4 months for flowering. lol

Its worth it. And they dont take half the maintenance.

And OGK. Most autos can provide around a ounce in a 6 to 8 inch pot. So 16 plants for an oz. If using 6 inch pots thats only a 2x2 area. Might want to spread them out a little bit, say 3x4 just to give plenty room. Keep them in rotation and have like 4 plants ready every 2 weeks.

hmmm... at what time of flowering are those?...

the first pic is of the pheno "My Sh_t" at 3 wks (of my Skush [Sensi Skunk x Sinister Kush]), and the second pic is 3 days shy of 5 wks... :cool:

...it's also a HEAVY producer (great bubble hash making strain...), and pretty minimal stretch...

'n ya... I know there's PM there... it's innactive - I've already taken care of that....

My Shit @ 3wks.JPG

My Shit @ a few days shy of 5wks.JPG

OGKushman said:
I am impatient too....

but, Im not sick of getting nearly a lb. every 45 days....

rotation is key...:D

I am orderin some seeds tonight goin to buy my prepaid in a few. got me some auto fem seeds...hope they are bomb. then some regulars. I have almost everything under natural sun right now except the clones. The autoflowers will be under artificial tho...I am excited. I would jus die if I got that much...isnt livin in cal awesome man? ya for diabetes! lmao:eek:

Vancouver Guy....awesome looking stuff mmmm

makin mez pak da bowl now:bong: :bong: :bong:

Here's mine ! Not the best close up but still looks awesome to me !

First grow p4 010.jpg

First grow p4 012.jpg

Amethyst x NorthernLights, last year, 08 grow. I guess she is more hairy than frosty.

Excellent pics and buds everyone....thanks for sharing. Nice thread OGK.

purple and frosty 08 grow.JPG

Latest posts

Back