Show me the divorce papers!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blancolighter

Reaction score
So I never doubted my marraige untill today... I was doing the dishes, and heard a big crash, and the wife yelling "opps." I kept an alert ear, but was in cleaning mode, and just thought the wife was being her normal clumsy self. She left for work a little while later and I kept the cleaning going, eventually coming to find what the opps was about.

She kncocked over a tray full of about 30 seedlings, and not only didn't tell me about it, but left them on the floor. A hit and run! What the hell? This is grounds for divorce right?? Who knows a good lawyer?

blancolighter said:
So I never doubted my marraige untill today... I was doing the dishes, and heard a big crash, and the wife yelling "opps." I kept an alert ear, but was in cleaning mode, and just thought the wife was being her normal clumsy self. She left for work a little while later and I kept the cleaning going, eventually coming to find what the opps was about.

She kncocked over a tray full of about 30 seedlings, and not only didn't tell me about it, but left them on the floor. A hit and run! What the hell? This is grounds for divorce right?? Who knows a good lawyer?

Dont do it Bro,,,She will get half yur seeds in the divorce.:D

Cowboy has a good idea there, very funny too!

could'nt salvage any bro?:holysheep: .

what she got , she likes best? put it next to the spilled babies, and see how long it takes her to find it.;) .

or.

sneak her cell phone from her, and put it on the tray of demolition. when she says, "have you seen my phone", tell her you'll call it from yours, and sit there til she hears it ringing.:rolleyes: ...bb...

Haha, yea I'll think I'll hold off for the divorce in place of these hijinks, besides, I don't want to think what will happen with my girls under her care, its a heartbreaking thought even

Well see if any make it, I've already thrown a few out, straight up decapitated. It looks like it was a tough fall... I bt a few will pull through though, knock on wood.

:rofl: I'm pretty sure my girlfriend would of told me but if not i wouldnt be happy:mad:

I like the phone idea lol.

purplephazes said:
knock her over!... and pretend it did'nt happen.

:rofl: Can you imagine the look on her face :rofl:
Oh i'm stoned, a bit extreme but funny as hell :rofl:

blancolighter said:

I think this is what's behind Mel Gibbsons just announced divorce......LOl:rolleyes:

Newbud said:
:rofl: Can you imagine the look on her face :rofl:
Oh i'm stoned, a bit extreme but funny as hell :rofl:
thought i might throw that in the mix !!..tryin to make the court hearing a bit easier

I was a lawyer!
If you want to smack her around a bit first. Can get you off that too.
Cause if anything screams the need for temporary insanity. That does.

Im joking, Im just a boat captain. So as much as I could do for you is makin her walk the plank.

you guys are friggen nuts.

Blanco, article 16 mancode violation #3 subcode 1a.

"Any wife or significant other found guilty of seedling tipping in the 2nd degree or higher will receive no more than three, full cocked pimp slaps"

my wife learned the hard way, lets just stop this plant abuse right now, everyone, slap your girl around so this madness will end.

(jk)

cubby said:
I think this is what's behind Mel Gibbsons just announced divorce......LOl:rolleyes:

Well guys, I'd love to tell ya more about the situation, but I gotta leave the forum since cubby here want to blow my cover...

Latest posts

Back