Show me the divorce papers!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JBonez said:
you guys are friggen nuts.

Blanco, article 16 mancode violation #3 subcode 1a.

"Any wife or significant other found guilty of seedling tipping in the 2nd degree or higher will receive no more than three, full cocked pimp slaps"

my wife learned the hard way, lets just stop this plant abuse right now, everyone, slap your girl around so this madness will end.

(jk)

I gotta wait till the girls are sleeping, they've been through enough today, but once they are, the maximun penalty seems in order :hubba:

JBonez said:
you guys are friggen nuts.

Blanco, article 16 mancode violation #3 subcode 1a.

"Any wife or significant other found guilty of seedling tipping in the 2nd degree or higher will receive no more than three, full cocked pimp slaps"

my wife learned the hard way, lets just stop this plant abuse right now, everyone, slap your girl around so this madness will end.

(jk)
i took your advice ! but she's hitting back ..what now ?

blancolighter said:
I hope my thank you will suffice :D
hey blanco i used to clean your office in sydney and you still owe me 2 days pay!

purplephazes said:
i took your advice ! but she's hitting back ..what now ?

I hear that. I thought it was a blessing when the old fryin pans plastic handle broke. Now we got a new one with a foot and a half stainless steel handle. I swear the sheer velocity is gonna kill me one day.

purplephazes said:
hey blanco i used to clean your office in sydney and you still owe me 2 days pay!

woosah woooosah, you're starting to make Mel angry! Sydney is behind me damn it!

She was probably so traumatized by what happened that she went into shock and completely blocked the event out of her memory. This is one of those hidden memories that will be brought back after thousand of dollars of expensive therapy where your wife is hypnotized to release those earlier traumatic memories that she has blocked out because they were so painful...so be nice to her.

blancolighter said:
woosah woooosah, you're starting to make Mel angry! Sydney is behind me damn it!
don't worry mel you can take the woman outta the man .. but you cant take the man outta the country !

The Hemp Goddess said:
She was probably so traumatized by what happened that she went into shock and completely blocked the event out of her memory. This is one of those hidden memories that will be brought back after thousand of dollars of expensive therapy where your wife is hypnotized to release those earlier traumatic memories that she has blocked out because they were so painful...so be nice to her.
aaahh thats it PMS.. post mel syndrome..or..prenup mel strictly

Bunch a sissy's. My Wife knows who the boss is in my house. Aint never been a doubt in 22 yrs of me putting my foot down(and running),,,,,,,,,,,that SHE is in charge.;)
Mexican women,, will cut yur ***.:eek:

ahh, the butcher of bastille.:eek:

the only thing i'd let her cut is the finish trim...

lotsa mud sling'in up in the court already.

ring, ring, ring. "Honey, it's your phone"...bb...

Latest posts

Back