Show off your vehicle (ugly or beauty)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ive got a fully restored black with white striped 67 camaro, got into a ** accident so the car was rebuilt its now CHHHEEERYYY! ill get some picks up when i get back from vacation

that is quite the amout of tourque and power for the 2.6 displacement. your intercooler must be huge. i love the 4 cylinder turbos. i ahve an 02 focus zx3 5spd. nothing to great. i'll take pics and post. love the conquest and the mitsu starion. almost bought on, wish i had. the guy blew the head and the turbo was junk from a rock, also the body looked like it ran through and acid bath. love everyones car here, it's nice to see an eclectic diversity among the cannabis coniseurs.
~T-Bone

cyberquest you are absolutly right man...Nothing beats the feeling/sound of a turbo car spooling up..

Ive ridden in a 1100 HP twin turbo 95 mustang that made me allmost **** myself...the acceleration when boost hits is nuts lol

You are also correct about me being able to do it.. There are a couple of classic guys on stangnet.com that have turbo carbed blow through setups, all it requires is like you said, the right carb and a bonnet for the top of it to convert it to an intake pipe.

And since i dont have A/C OR Power steering, putting a nice snail on the driver side of the motor fits perfectly :D .its COMPLETLY stripped down to the shell and on jackstands, no suspension, no rear end, no wiring harness...NOTHING :( But it should be ready for a motor and trans by summer im just fixing all the rust now :( Both floorpans, the cowl area and some other places have some cancer i want to take care of. Plus i need to put the sub frame connectors in and the roll cage. I hope to have the car as a rolling chassis by april or so..

I no longer have a clasic muscle car....those days are gone when I got married...I did have 73 Dodge Charger with a 440 magnum....and a 1970 Ford Cyclone with a 429 Super cobra jet...now I am older .......My recent baby is a 2005 Dodge Durango Fully Loaded with all the extra's and the 5.7 Liter Hemi....with the computer it gets 20-24 mpg on trips....but if you get on it...12 mpg........I miss the muscle car days.....not the tickets or suspended license ........Love all the pics....I will get the wife to look for pics of my babies and I will post em.......

Just a reminder to all who post pictures and descriptions of personal belongings.

Keep in your mind that if you post something that a cop can use, they will.

Cops are not stupid, and they have all kinds of neat software that allows them to trace owners of vehicles and the like. Links to other sites where you have posted, pics you've posted, city-states that you've posted...

All of this adds up to a bust.

Please watch what you post. There is a place for everything, and posting personal information on the same site you post about growing marijuana is just not a good idea.

Thanks everyone. Stay safe and OUT OF JAIL.

heres my car.....think the cops will recognize it Stoney? :D

Snow 061 (Medium).jpg

I think your safe Ldy! Hhahaahahahaha

Be on the lookout for a snow covered car...Yeah, right!

P.S. It's 76 degrees here right now. I hit the beach awhile ago. I love Florida!

sorry guys we removed my posts of the cars since they had my damn plates showing in the pics....lol.

I'm going to refrain from saying what I drive because of the type of forum, but I can keep up with Elephant Man's STi. ;)

Fluid1 said:
I'm going to refrain from saying what I drive because of the type of forum, but I can keep up with Elephant Man's STi. ;)

HeHe, That STI is all show brother, I have a Supra that is my track toy;) .

Damn SmokeGooD, that's one ugly car!
Lol You Like My Ride She's Bad

At the moderators advice, I won't post pics of the car (Even though I really want to!).

I have a 2004 Pontiac GTO, 6 speed, it's silver with black interior.

It makes 385whp/371 wtq after doing heads, cam, headers, intake, and some other things.

Chilly Palmer said:
At the moderators advice, I won't post pics of the car (Even though I really want to!).

I have a 2004 Pontiac GTO, 6 speed, it's silver with black interior.

I'll give you an example of how cops work with this type of information:

Let's say in another month or so, you respond to another thread and say that you live in New York.

The cops do a database search for any registered 2004 silver GTO's in New York.

They get back a list of 24 cars. After narrowing the list to only men, they have 20. A very bored New York Detective will take any other posts you make and try to narrow down the 20 to 5 real good chances.

They have you. Sooner or later, you'll do something that will tip them off as to which of the 5 you are and you'll have a LOT of company one night.

All because you posted some personal identifying information about yourself on a group full of people who grow marijuana.

Why take the chance of posting this kind of stuff on this type of group?

It's up to you man, but I'm not going to post anything here that could be used by LEO.

BE VERY CAREFUL. Cops are not stupid. They have great databases.

I've been designing databases for many years. Data mining is kind of scary when used to find people.

You can be very sure that at least a few cops have found this site. Some of them will have an urge to get promoted to head cop. With no problem at all, they will use your life as a means to do that.

That's why I stress that NO ONE put personal information on this site. A simple photo of your front yard could be combined with your car description. It's that simple.

I love the GTO's

DROOOOOOOL

What kind of exhaust is on it? There was a purple one driving around the other day that just sounded NASTY

i will pics show off my lamborginni whenever someone lets me borrow the money to buy 1 lol.

This is how i roll. :p This is one of three rides i have. This lady weighs a heafty 13lbs. and can move. :aok:

100_7288.jpg

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
This is how i roll. :p This is one of three rides i have. This lady weighs a heafty 13lbs. and can move. :aok:

I bet it's got a souped up two arm power engine too!

Hhahahahaah, you're killin me!

Nice paint job!

Latest posts

Back