Show your wood

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

German Gigalo

Reaction score
:d
stem.jpg

stem1.jpg

stem2.jpg

-gg

Now that you have showed your wood, I would like to see you buds. Looks to me your growing a tree in your house. haha

Here's a shot of my Snow White Mother's base.

Shes got great trunk!

(Nasty ole dirt! Under my nails!)

MVC-010S.JPG

About 30 inches Stoned On NL

Nice.......Stoney, how old is that mother?

learnin to gro said:
wow that is a trunk you still using that brush or is it a throwaway
Hahahahahaha, yeah, the SW mama is nice. I use the brush right after the cats are finished with it.

Hhahaahahaha

German Gigalo said:
About 30 inches Stoned On NL

Nice.......Stoney, how old is that mother?

Damn man, I'm not sure. Her entire life is documented in my Snow White Mothers Journal. I'd have to look, and obviously I haven't.

Hhaahahah, damn, I just got back from an AWESOME supper of sushi!

Lot's of Sake!

A few hits from the vaporizer before I left.

I'M DOIN GOOD!!!!!!!!

I think she's about 6 months old. I'll look tomorrow.

...but you share your toothbrush w/ the cats..?...AND eat "bait" (supper of sushi).:p

:eek: only pic of a stem I got. Hey it was early in veg. so no laughing.:p
Dang Hick, sure you didn't need a chainsaw?:D

Hey stoney brushin your buds? Do you use crest or Colgate? HAHAHA

IMG_1595.JPG

IMG_1593.JPG

Hick said:
.....but you share your toothbrush w/ the cats..?...AND eat "bait" (supper of sushi).:p
Hhahaahaha, the cats like the bait too! I always bring them a piece of sashimi home! Tuna is their favorite!

I try to keep the cats away from all that dirt tho....it gets under their nails too.

Hhahahahahaha, you're killin me!

Is that an apple tree in your pic? An Oak? Holy Crap man! I think I saw a squirrel in there!

I got one too!!:eek: a 6 ftr from this year:cool. gonna make a walkin stick out of it:)

PA200002 (600 x 450).jpg

nice 'wood' dreamg'...those vise-grips...they must be a pair of those miniature ones?..;) the ones that attatch to your keychain or a charm bracelet?..;););)

Well, geez, my LST's making it tough to even find my wood! :rolleyes:

DSC01527_lo.jpg

I coulnd't Help it..Sorry Dream Grower. But everyone pics on B. Grunt for growin with MG soil. and I just noticed in your humungous stump pic off to the left, a bag of MG. :D
See it Does work.!!!! :p

PA200003 (600 x 450).jpg

Latest posts

Back