Sick Girlies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigsho222

BigSho222
Reaction score
Power Outtage I had a power outtage at my place while I was out of town recently. My girls had 2 1/2 days with little nutrients, some water but no light. I lost all my little ones that were my 3rd and fourth gen. And I think the big ones are stunted and past the clipping stage. Is their any way possible to get any new little ones started from the larger ones after all this has happened? Any comment or suggestions would help. If I have to start all over I'm croak!

BigSho!

All you can do is look after them as best you can, and hopefully you'll see some new growth. If you get new growth within the next week or two, you'll be ok. If not, time to start from scratch.

bigsho222 said:
Power Outtage I had a power outtage at my place while I was out of town recently. My girls had 2 1/2 days with little nutrients, some water but no light. I lost all my little ones that were my 3rd and fourth gen. And I think the big ones are stunted and past the clipping stage. Is their any way possible to get any new little ones started from the larger ones after all this has happened? Any comment or suggestions would help. If I have to start all over I'm croak!

BigSho!

You can take clones at any stage. It might be slow but will root/revert back to vegg stage.

Latest posts

Back