Sick plant, PLS HELP!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whereismymind69

Reaction score
Hi everybody.

I got this plant (opium from paradis seeds) that is had very flat dropy leaves and now is turning yelow. It is short and extreamily bushy. It seems not grow any taller so I pruned the lowest parts and started some LST but the plant keeps on turning yelow. It is under a 400 HPS under perfect temperatures. The plant is in a bubler pot with an A+B formula. Unlike the other plants next to it, The PH of this one raise everyday from 5.8 to over 7.

I don't really know what to do with it. Has anybody got any suggestions?????

Thanks very much!!!!

dropy.jpg

what PPM are you running your nutes at? what kind of nutes are you using?
When did you flush and change your solution last?

Ussaly a rising PH means the plant is using allthe nutes and is hungry, looks like it needs a shot of Epson salt but you probably have nute lockout due to the PH swing.

I don't know about PPM... I am mixing as Hesi A+B cup winer formula says. Last time I flushed was 4days ago and I did it for about 3hours (is that enough?). As I am adding so much PH+ formula everyday I am changing the nutrient solution every 5 days.

Thanksa lot!

whereismymind69 said:
I don't know about PPM... I am mixing as Hesi A+B cup winer formula says. Last time I flushed was 4days ago and I did it for about 3hours (is that enough?). As I am adding so much PH+ formula everyday I am changing the nutrient solution every 5 days.

Thanksa lot!

What is the formula?

This is why I like a TDS meter so yo know exactly how strong your nutes are.
Even when you mix your nutes to a specific PPM the plants use nutes at differant rates so the rez PPM could be rising or falling depending on what your plant is using or not.

Latest posts

Back