Sick plant?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome to the Passion Dilo86.
There are plenty growers here to help you my friend but they need more info. Why do you think your plants are in trouble?

Pic 1

Attachments

• EAE977ED-B28A-433C-9CDF-9B544F0C23CA.jpeg
    EAE977ED-B28A-433C-9CDF-9B544F0C23CA.jpeg
    59.6 KB · Views: 28
Looks like Spider mites to me. Look under the leaves with a magnifying glass and tell l me what you see. Look for small spider webs and little tiny spiders or hold a white piece of paper under the leaves and give them a thump. If you see little black or brown spots on the paper,,you have mites and it looks like they have been there awhile.

Looks like Spider mites to me. Look under the leaves with a magnifying glass and tell l me what you see. Look for small spider webs and little tiny spiders or hold a white piece of paper under the leaves and give them a thump. If you see little black or brown spots on the paper,,you have mites and it looks like they have been there awhile.
Thank you

Time to get some kinda` mitecide and spray both sides of those bottom leaves heavily and lighter closer to the buds unless you see `em taking over there too . If they`re in the buds too you`ll hafta` talk to someone more knowledgeable than me !

At this stage of growth the best answer to mites would be 3tbls ammonia 1tbls dish soap per gallon water every three days for 2 weeks:D

2b2s
Never heard of using ammonia for mites before
Can I ask is this a method you came up with or is there a web link you can point me to , I would like to research this more,
How did it work for you, and have you used this in mid flower yourself?
Thanks

It is an old greenhouse remedy. You can use this up to the day of harvest. Ammonia is nitrogen so this also gives plants a mild fertilizer boost, and contrary to popular belief they need nitrogen during flowering. The ammonia kills on contact, but does not kill eggs hence the every three days for 2 weeks to break the cycle. I have used this method in the past. The best way to beat mites is to not get them in the first place:D

2b2s

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back