sick seedling! help me

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well i have the FF 3 pack (growbig, big bloom, tiger bloom) and i have superthrive. when do you think i should use them? also im open to anything else you think would make a big change im taking another trip to the hydrostore so i might as well.

imean i could get a 250w mh/hps setup but i think it will be too hot for my space. so i think ima just veg under the t5/ cfls and then flower under the hps.

Follow the FF feeding schedule, it is a good place to start. The FFOF feeds well in 3 weeks of veg. If you have alot of soil I would suggest a big pot rite of the bat. This will give the roots more room to develop. And besides the more OF you have her in the better. I did not get the Grow Big, but I wish I did. I would start the GB at about 2 1/2 weeks of veg at 1/4 strength, and slowly increase your mixture until you are full strength. I found that if you ease you roots and plant intoo the fertilizers the plant adjusts better. Also watch the PH of your nute solutions. The organic ferts tend to be on the low end. I know TB is extremely low. BB not so bad. GB I do not know about. Just keep your PH in check and that B*&(* will be bangin.

Oh ya ummm do you have a reliable PH tester.
some PH up and down are important
I would suggest a 5 gal pot to, hydro stores usually carry the cheap nursery pots for like 3 bucks.

Also if the heat of your light is a prob. look at my GJ and check out the fan in the pic. I point it at the light and it cools it pretty good.
I vegged in a 34'x34"x 55" tall box with a 400 watt MH and with a 50 cfm bathroom exhaust fan for ventilation. Temps were a little high for what I like about 84 degrees.

ya i have a new hanna ph tester. and i just got the calibration liquids etc. i have 3 gallon pots, idk its just that im taking her outdoors so idk if i want to haul around such a big pot etc.

and dang ima measure my closet space when im home, im at my gfs house still so idk when ill get the chance to.

I understand, a couple of my clones are going outside. The smaller the pot the easier it is to transport to its final destination. are you going to dig a big hole or keep it in a pot? I cannot wait to get my girls outside nothin works like the sun. OK check this out. You do not know the sex of your plant yet. So that means one of two things, either you are going to plant it outside and wait to see if it is fem. Or you are going to sex it before you transplant. If the second in true you will definately have to put the plant into a larger pot. It will take at least 3 to 4 weeks of veg before she will show you her goodies. And even then you will have to learn what a pre-flower looks like. Or you could change your lights to 12/12 now, and early sex. Then go back to 24 hours light. I don't prefer to do that because it causes alot of stress. And we all know what stress does (hermie). If growing MJ is OK where you live then plant it outside and wait for it to sex, if not you could put yourself at risk for a male plant. That would not be worth it. It all depends on the legalities of your area of da world.

haha in my area its illegal, but i do have a good spot where i can go to plant. and im going to dig a big hole, but how big of a hole do you think im going to have to dig? i have alot of happy frog... also if im going to transplant do i need to not water her for a little while or what? and i think im going to keep her inside for a little while to see what sex she is

im just about to upload pics into my grow journal check it out

When I transplant outside, I will dig a bigger hole and throw some FFOF in it. Just to get a good start. Plus it will help with any soil shock. I cannot wait until they get big enough to take outside. I to have a hidden spot as it is not Legal where I live either. If you know its a girl then you will not have to visit her as often.

As for transplanting, I usually water about 1/2 of the usual amount, wait for the soil to soak, then water your new soil. I found it is less of a shock when your roots, and your new soil are damp, not wet. After you transplant wait until she tells you she needs water before watering again. As this will give the roots some time to grow and look for water.

ok and do you think i should use some happy frog or FFOF to transplant with?

Now I'm not to familiar with the HF, OF is very rich, and I love it. So I am going to say OF or maybe even a mix of both. maybe 50/50 or whatever you come up with. Like I said I am not familiar with the HF, so it might change when you will have to start fert. If my memory serves (UGHHH) HF is not as hot as the OF. So just check that out.

i think im just gonna go with the FFOF cause the bags already open lol

Latest posts

Back