Sickened - Busted

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
woodydude said:
Well, after much deliberation I have decided to ask that my account is deleted, just in case.
I may reappear in another guise, you never know what the future holds.

Thanks for the best wishes, it is appreciated and makes me fewel quite humble.
Peace & love from this old hippy stoner to you all for the last time. W

The very best wishes to you... Peace & love to you too. My brother has severe crohns and he is fighting for his life right now. Prescription Medication side effects are horrible, the pain is horrible, and there is no cure. If I was in the Bonny hills by you I would help you, but from here I can offer my prayers and best wishes. You are in my thoughts. Stress makes crohns worse, so just let it go for now, you have to for your health..
All the best, G2P

A old Buffalo springfield song comes to mind, paranoia strikes deep, into your life it will creep, There's been a rash of bust here locally, Ya, I'm paranoid a little, I'm a few plants over the allotted 30,for my residense. Can't quit cloneing, sorry to hear about this bust my friend, Good luck to u.

So very sorry, Woody. That just sucks. Holding you close in my thoughts.

Is anyone else a little worried that this guy dissappeared?

AlkaloidContent said:
Is anyone else a little worried that this guy dissappeared?

He disappeared for his safety....unfortunately this happens too frequently...as in at all. But if you look at some of the older posts you will see others that had to hve their account deleted.

Jmo

Yea I mean I understand the severity of what this guy is going through trust me. I just think it was kinda late to "look out for his own safety," maybe he did it to protect us too. Who knows. Good Luck to him and I hope he returns at least to view this thread and see that we do care for a fellow green thumb.

he said he'd be back, maybe under another name, down but not out.

This is a majure pain in the *** goverment and there law's suck majure *** crack! sorry to hear about this woody and hope u get bk on the growing wagon soon...all the best

sorry dude! post like this give me a panic attack. cops heres are so crooked they dont play by the rules. if they ever got wind of what im doing they would just kick my door in and say the smelled pot.

Damn, I'm too, late to say anything to him. As others have, this was the second bust in such a short time....I didn't know what to say when I was first here. I then, couldn't bare the click on the thread when I logged back on until now to see if I could give some sort of support.

Woody, if you are visiting the site as a guest I want you to know that I'm wishing you the best. I was going to risk going over the limit on this run because I was asked to test some seeds for a breeder and I had some already going. I can still run the test but I'll be doing it legally after doing allot of thought of these recent activates. Your posting might have saved others from being busted. That might not be very helpfull to you at this time but it is all I can offer other than my best wishes. Keep one foot forward my friend. niteshft

Latest posts

Back