Slik non Stik vs Oil Slick ball

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yeroc1982

Reaction score
I want to buy one, but not sure which brand i want. SliknonStik they sell locally but the other id have to order off ebay and all work out to the same price. Has anyone bought one of these and if so how it it?:icon_smile:

yeroc1982 said:
I want to buy one, but not sure which brand i want. SliknonStik they sell locally but the other id have to order off ebay and all work out to the same price. Has anyone bought one of these and if so how it it?:icon_smile:

What is it? :confused:

little containers to store your oil. Oil wont stick to the inside, its got rounded corners and comes with a small dabber type tool to scrape etc. Lid snaps together. Supposedly they are smell proof.

Anything non stick be alright in me books ;) Just my likin is all, good luck with whatever yual end up getting pilgrim hopes they serves ya well ;)

BWD

Man I just pipe it or :joint4: it anymore. The vape was aiiight for a cpl months but time and time again come back to the glass.

I here ya 7green some folks my fireside stick to the glass bongs and pipes but reckon its easier to have the good old rolled paper joint to sleave or brim of hat reckon be easy anywhere is all I knows ;)

BWD

Latest posts

Back