slow growth??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

masterblaster26

Reaction score
so I started a couple abouta week ago and it seems to be doing ok but i have looked around and noticed that at this same time other peoples plants had a lot more leafs then mine. each plant has a set of oval leaves and 1 leaf sticking out on each side. not a set but one single leaf on each side. i have them in this soiless mix and have been feeding them every couple days, misting them with a spray bottle daily. temps are right in the 70's and humidity 40's 50's. any idea if something is wrong or an i freakin out

they dont need any nutes yet...so dont feed for awhile.....they are too young.

if you can take a picture that would be nice.

The slow growth could be strain related? just give it time, and keep the conditions right :)

Pics please! What kind of soil do you have them in? What type of containers?

superthive should take care of that been using for 2 years recently ran out on my grow plantswhere about to die from heat stress 1000 watt in a 4.5 box with a cool tube exasut fan in airtake wasnt enough needed to install plexi glass block the heat from the plants and the fan was just blowing on it i mean these thanks look beutiful now also i just used 1 drop per gallon of superthive 2 days ago i looked at my roots massive growth i mean like 20 times t he amount of roots its a root harmone best out there it will get your plants though anything they will grow fast *** hell to also buy some brewed yeast 8 dollars that covers shipping to read t he direction put it in a bottle asdd sugar thats your co2 or you can buy no mercy supply co2 pills on ebay i got them for 9 bucks now there selling t hem 30 bucks bottle i said i dont need t hat that bad just stick with the brewed yeast and superthive
masterblaster26 said:
so I started a couple abouta week ago and it seems to be doing ok but i have looked around and noticed that at this same time other peoples plants had a lot more leafs then mine. each plant has a set of oval leaves and 1 leaf sticking out on each side. not a set but one single leaf on each side. i have them in this soiless mix and have been feeding them every couple days, misting them with a spray bottle daily. temps are right in the 70's and humidity 40's 50's. any idea if something is wrong or an i freakin out

where do you get superthrive(like which store) and how young can they be before i use it.

i dont now if theres a wormsway nereby they have it they mite have a website i use it from clone up until finish in small amounts:hubba:

so would 2 weeks be to early. also should i mix in FF nutes in the same gallon when im ready as i add the superthrive

heard they may sell it at wallmart i always order mines on the internet ebay or any site 5 bucks small bottle will last you atleast 2 to 3 grows i actually ordered mines from bghydro .your plants should atleast be 1 week old be safe make it 2 weeks only one drop per gallon i repeat ONE DROP PER GALLON you over do it will kill ur plants highly concentrated if you doin soil mix one drop in a gallon then feed to ur plants you can use it once a week ones every 7 days 1 drop per gallon i have 3 gallon resevoir so i use 3 drops every 7 days oh when you get this **** oh my god people underrate this product and they know this is the reason there grow even survived under harsh condition i mean my whole damn plant was yellow few from heat stress soon as i used it 2 days later roots like crazy and the plant grew 2 set f fans leaves in one day and turned back beutiful green stuff amazing suprised its only 5 bucks a small bottle they sell bigger bottles but you dont need it just get the 1 ounce has 500 drops in that one bottle oh man ull love i t never let it go every time u use it more massive roots will grow the first time ul see the magic then ull get used to it but will still love it
masterblaster26 said:
where do you get superthrive(like which store) and how young can they be before i use it.

Latest posts

Back