Small spots on fan leaves.

DeepfriedNugs

Reaction score
This is a single Indica dominant female. Grown in soil, outside. No nutes for almost 3 weeks now as I'm on the backend of flowering and I don't like to fertilize the last few weeks.

So she has these spots on her fan leaves. No other noticeable afflicted areas other then the fan leaves. What is this?

View attachment uploadfromtaptalk1410879634042.jpg

Kindbud

OutDoor ExperT
Reaction score
i see stuff on my outdoors everynow and again like that i wouldnt worry about it depending on how far the plant is flowering outdoors i use nutrients ohmost every watering until the last week

AluminumMonster

Duke of Errl:)
Reaction score
This is a single Indica dominant female. Grown in soil, outside. No nutes for almost 3 weeks now as I'm on the backend of flowering and I don't like to fertilize the last few weeks.

So she has these spots on her fan leaves. No other noticeable afflicted areas other then the fan leaves. What is this?

View attachment 217427
I wouldn't worry about those spots..... probably just some bug bites, jmo.

BenfukD

Reaction score
Not to worry about bugs?...Looks like you have Thrips...

it's worth a google

:vap-leafy_wave:

bwanabud

Hiding in a tree
Reaction score
Look like bugs to me, you're close enough to finishing....no need to worry. The deer do more damage than the bugs, especially early in growth.

Kindbud

OutDoor ExperT
Reaction score
Deers have never touched my plants during floweirng and once they are over a foot tall i never had probs with deers i wouldnt worry about those spots imo :48:

Latest posts