Smallest possible cab with a 400w and 500 cfm blower??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fattytop

Reaction score
Hello all! Anyone have any ideas? It would help me out with design a whole lot

First of all, welcome to MP. It's good to have you here. This is a great place to learn/share your knowledge of growing mj. It's also filled with members that are more than willing to help out in any way possible. I hope you become a regular member.

I think a box 3 ft wide X 3ft deep and about 4 ft tall will suit you just fine. Are you planning on doing a soil or hydro grow? Keep us posted. Hope this helps. Take care and be safe.

my man smokey! thanks for the love man. Yeah i cant wait to get more involved and see whats on here. I was thinking SMALL. I mean if i had the oppertunity to make a box that size, goddamn, id be all over it, but ill be renting a appartment... I was hoping a dressor???

3X3X4 is about the size of a set of drawers. With that 400 watt, you are going to need at least 4 feet of vertical space. Your light will take about 6 inches and then you have to keep the tops of the plants about 12 inches away. Then you have the height of your pots so in the end, you only have about 2 feet of growing space to work with. 5 ft tall would be even better. I would say the dimensions I gave you are about as small as you can go with a 400 watt without heat becoming an issue. Just my thoughts. Hope this helps. Take care and keep us posted. Be safe.

:yeahthat: :goodposting: smokeybear hit the nail on the head. Besides the limited space, heat would also be an issue with that size space. Maybe go down to a 250 Watter.

With good ventilation, the 400 watt won't be a problem. Keep us posted. Take care and be safe.

Even with this in mind .. http://www.mjp.com/ic/showthread.php?t=88708&page=1&pp=15&highlight=250+PC ?? Thats a 250w in a dual computer case?

Though i dont thinkg this is goint to work, i think noise is going to be to big of an issue, i got one of the S&P fans, very quite, but the noise of the airflow is unsilencable. I think im going to stick with my 2 150wer with a **** load of computer fans in a dresser for now, im going to start a journal with it to, so keep an eye out, you guys sound like you know your ****..

Latest posts

Back