smell-proofing for driving

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fulltimes

Reaction score
Hey guys first post, gonna be starting some babies soon so it definetly won't be my last.
Anyways I'm wondering what someone might do to deter the smell when driving with a small amount of kron. Sometimes when people get pounds etc. they come sealed in a vacuum-seal style bag and it is totally smell proof. Anyone know of a cheap way this could be done to smaller amounts such as quarters-ounces? Or any other good ways of smell-proofing? Thanks.

get a foodsaver vaccuum sealer. its cheap and comes with over 100 bags

The main problem is,
A dog with a half way good sniffer will still smell it. Your dealing with an animal that can smell down to the molecular level. They are often positioned right by the window and have been trained in air scent. Basically means that they are driven through residential nieghborhoods, and give out the Ol' tail wag and a bark when they smell it wafting around the houses. To beat this you need a strong odor that is uncomfortable for the poochy.
I like to put that nasty pine-sol around my place. So what if they think I'm joe clean, it works and keeps the insects away as well. Picture a doggy taken a good whiff of pine-sol, it burns their nose something fierce, they start foaming and rubbing their eyes, but there is no real damage done other than an irratated snoot. Seen it done.
Help the dogs nose to work against him.
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

^^Im loving the pine-sol idea.lol.Keep some Febreze handy in your car too, you never know.Keeping a low profile is always the #1 priority.I play the good boy role and it works alot of times ;)

Ammonia works really well also. Right out of the bottle it will burn a humans nose...somewhat diluted will make the dog run in the other direction.

Latest posts

Back