smoke weed err'day

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cameron

Reaction score
whats up guys. I am new here obviously. I usually smoke weed all day err'day and im out!!! im having withdrawal symptoms, especially last night... i couldnt sleep, and didnt eat at all, as if i was blown out. I have never realized until now that withdrawal from weed is real haha.

anyways i [trans]planted a couple plants yesterday, as well as planted a seed next to it which prolly wont do much but ya never know.

I am growing outdoors on some nearby property. I dont know what the plants were that i planted i got 2 of them from my neighbor that doesnt smoke weed... she just always has wanted to grow a weed plant since she smoked weed when she was young and she gave me a couple :) and the seed i put in was from some good semi-dank (beasters) i had a couple weeks ago. Most growing guides dont explain exactly what you sposta do... when growing indoors you control the light and make it flower, but how does this happen outdoors? and whats the most effective (fast but also keeping quality up) to dry and cure (all post-picking) and how long can it take up to?

EDIT: i refrain from these questions as theres forums jus for that duh i will go look there

(god i just wish i could do a dro setup or even soil indoors... i would get some kush seeds and make some very nice plants :-d)

Latest posts

Back