Smokin Moms attempt

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok so I got freaked out from the browning and went ahead and chopped most of her. I was sooo grossed out whenever I found a caterpillar or worm or whatever the heck it was. In all I probably found about 10 of the unwelcome guests, and I tossed a lot of weed that probably would have been ok, but oh well.

I weighed todays chop at roughly 16 oz / 440 grams.

I left the little fluffy buds on the plant, I will keep an eye on them to see if they grow or turn brown. She looks so pathetic now, poor Misty. :(

Here's a pic on how sad she looks now, and my dry box. This time, no fan.

RIP Misty, she looked fantastic Smom. can`t wait to here the smoke report...

Looking good Mom! Excellent work...did you find out what the little caterpillars or worms were? :confused:

In any case, you've done a great job w/Lucy and Ethel (misty). Lots to be excited about! :woohoo:

thoses smaller buds will probly fatten up sence they will be getting more light. i hope those unwelcome guests u had dont show back up. i loved your grow and hate to see it end, but glad everything worked out for yoyu, good luck on they rest of ethel

You're doin' a great job Mom...I wish I'd had the guts to leave my plant partially unharvested. This outdoor business is just sooo nervewracking. It looks like you left enough of the plant, that there shouldn't be too much shock. Wonder if there is some way to treat the cut ends, so the essentials go to the uncut branches....hmmm...

Way to go, SmokinMom!

Peace...j.b.

well done mom,are you thinking now about a HID for the winter?

yeah mom nice effort some premo looking bud ya grew there,dam dont it feel soooo good pulling off ya own home growns 16oz- one pound thats a great effort an yeah that browning to me looks like what bbp said it getting past its used by date but leats it was only little bits an not the whole buds good shhit mom

well girlfriend.. 2 more weeks I think for my Jazzie..
Its raining here now, so if that.
May the good Lord have blessed Lucy and Misty Ethel with the sweetness of his earth. YUM.. I can't wait to hear how ME smokes.
I look forward to your next years outdoor grow. OH... Are you planning an indoor this winter? I just planted 6 seeds .. they were old .. so we shall see.

Oliie- I think my career of growing was short and sweet. I promised my hubby I wouldn't grow again. So who knows....time will tell.

;)

at least you have some bud for the winter mom..then who knows..its a long time till next summer..

jash said:
at least you have some bud for the winter mom..then who knows..its a long time till next summer..

jash- I smoke maybe an ounce a year. I should be set for the next 5. :D

ye but you know once you start smoking you need always a bit more and more and more....

hahaha i know that feeling. do let us know how that bueatiful misty smokes mom.

lol @ the misty now, she looks so helpless.

SmokinMom said:
Oliie- I think my career of growing was short and sweet. I promised my hubby I wouldn't grow again. So who knows....time will tell.

;)
then set yourself up for life Smom! nothing like good life long bud consumption security:rolleyes:
tell your hubby he`ll just have to deal with it:hairpull: lol, we need you more than him now;)

well smokin m, i personally think ur grows been pretty cool and i hope u get enuff to where u don't have to for a while at least so hubby won't be mad@ u cuz home is what really counts! plus he'll buy if u ain't growin so let him buy u some if he feels that way....ciao MRSBFOK under the wrong name how dumb was that of me, lol

shuggy4105 said:
tell your hubby he`ll just have to deal with it:hairpull: lol, we need you more than him now;)

:p Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere. ;)

Maybe someday a few lowriders can fit in my growbox....shhhh.

LOL had to go back and reread an ounce a year.. thought it said once a year.
was wondering what you were gonna do with all that bud your girls are producing.
I gotta agree with MRSBFOK.. family comes first, and if the hubby isnt a happy hubby the whole house is miserable.
Kinda like something else I know if it isnt happy the whole body isnt happy..... hmmmm
J/K ing guys...
I know you gotta be curious if you can grow one or three through the winter?
Its been a nice grow to watch either way. Thanks for all the input you gave us.. and the loverly pics.

Latest posts

Back