Smokin Moms attempt

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a few pics of the remaining Misty. I am almost too afraid to take a real good look. Don't want any worms jumping out at me. :p

On a few of the buds I think I see dog hair. i wonder if my dogs been playing in my bush. LOL

Hey SM, those buds are looking very, very nice!!!

pimpwithalimp21 said:
Good job! you can save the caterpillars, kinda like the worm in the tequila bottle;)

:eek:

I am still having bad dreams about these terrible bugs.

:p

Smokin Mom, I read your posts from the beginning. What a funny crazy and bountiful experience you've had. It couldn't have happened to a nicer person. What an inspiration to all us first time growers. I only hope I can replicate half of what you've achieve. Nice story! - Herblover

Misty is history! :) Her last little buds weighed in at about 5 1/2 oz wet. I tried bombudpuffas asprin water trick to get rid of the worms. I didn't see a single one today luckily. Musta worked! ;)

Here's a quick pic before I finish trimming.

WOW. I can't believe I've just finished my 1st grow. It's over. It's a bittersweet moment for sure. Thanks to everyone who helped me along the way.

Never in a million years did I think I'd ever grow my own. :p

I'll get back to you guys on total weight once todays is done drying.

:D

SmokinMom said:
Misty is history! :) Her last little buds weighed in at about 5 1/2 oz wet. I tried bombudpuffas asprin water trick to get rid of the worms. I didn't see a single one today luckily. Musta worked! ;)

Here's a quick pic before I finish trimming.

WOW. I can't believe I've just finished my 1st grow. It's over. It's a bittersweet moment for sure. Thanks to everyone who helped me along the way.

Never in a million years did I think I'd ever grow my own. :p

I'll get back to you guys on total weight once todays is done drying.

:D

Smom, have you sampled your stash and how does she smoke

Absolutely. :)

Lucy is a very heady high perfect for my morning wake n bakes. :hubba: Misty is more of an all over body high. I am very pleased I got 2 kinds of weed to play around with. My next joint will be rolled with 50/50.

I remember the 1st time I smoked a sample of Misty. I was out on my back porch and I felt high upon the 1st exhale. After several more hits I found myself entranced by the brick on my house. LOL Who knows how long I was looking at that brick. :p

well chuffed for you dudette, and happy smokin`

Hey SM, you've come a long way! It seems like only yesterday you were trying to grow under your sink!

Now look at you!

You've got a great stash of your own grown weed to last you for some time!

Great job....enjoy!

Remember the word ssshhhhh (its great you had a brill success)

loose lips saying your now one of us with a grow under your belt gets your house busted if you let 'friends' in on your secret ;)

congrats :)

SmokinMom said:
Absolutely. :)

Lucy is a very heady high perfect for my morning wake n bakes. :hubba: Misty is more of an all over body high. I am very pleased I got 2 kinds of weed to play around with. My next joint will be rolled with 50/50.

I remember the 1st time I smoked a sample of Misty. I was out on my back porch and I felt high upon the 1st exhale. After several more hits I found myself entranced by the brick on my house. LOL Who knows how long I was looking at that brick. :p

SM, I think that is sooo great!! :D

I'm interested hearing about the results of your plan to mix the two and experiment.

I found that my WW is a very heady high also...my mind races with ideas and thoughts, as you said, a great daytime smoke... in fact hubby smoked some with me on Saturday and he noticed the 'headiness' also, he liked it!!!

But I also like to have something a little more mellow, so was thinking about mixing some WW w/some decent stuff I got from a friend (before my grow) just to experiment...let me know how it works for you and I'll do the same...although it may be a few days, I don't smoke every day...:p depends on what I have going on... :eek: I'm good at multi-tasking, but not when I'm high...unfortunately!! :cool:

CONGRATS SmokinMom on your first grow and harvest. :aok: You did one hell of a great job for your first grow and i'm looking foward to next years if the hubby let's ya. :p I think some Stoneybuds would look great growing in your yard. :hubba:

Yo Mom

I just sat and read this thread from the first post, its been very entertaining lol ~ did you know from the day you started germinating to the day of cutting your last plant ethel it was 6 months 9 days, did it go fast?

Latest posts

Back