Smokin Moms attempt

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice one Mom.....

Now use the rest of the scuff to make hash...

Koool

Nico

Great Harvest SM!

Isn't trimming a royal pain? Man i cant stand that part. i use cutting bee scissors as they are EXTREMELY sharp and have a small tip to get in close.

They work quite well. Now check out TBG's ISO Hash Thread. That stuff rocks and you will have more than you need. Its like a HIGH performance additive! :eek: LOL

Excellent grow.......congrats

Now lets see your indoors for the winter :hubba:

I see all of your paranoia went away finally, hope you enjoi your crop, as I'm sure you will.
the helicopters can go **** themselves, because the only place for your girls to go now is in your lungs and out to a new grow.
GOOD X'S AND GREAT HIGHS!

Hey Smokingmom i harvested a lot of bud one year and brought it inside to manicure. While i had buds everywhere i noticed a comillion climb off the buds and slowly crawl to the closet. I never saw him again. But i did see some smoke coming from a plaid shirt. I think its was him trying to turn all those colors. And he looked very happy. Great Job. That is sorta true. I did loose a comillion in my bedroom that crawled from a huge patch.

Those look fantastic, SM!! Excellent work and congratulations...looks like you've got enough to last you thru the next grow and harvest!!! :D

YEA MOM thas wha im talking bout those some huge @$$ buds there great job fareal, waiting on a dry weight and smoke report Great job again

aww mom.. so sorry you had to take her sooner.. but just think.. woohoo.. you get to smoke her now. and Im thinkin.. woohoo.. 3 more weeks......
Im gonna try to hold out for first frost on Jazzie.... her bottom cola are startin to turn brown....
Good luck with Ethel..
Lookin forward to hearin how Lucy tasted..
ps.. I hear yar about the paranoia.. we live right down the street from the local cop shop and an airport where hele's and planes fly over all day every day.. I think Im more worried bout the neighborhood skate boarders.....eeeeekkkkk.. and the ole gal that lives next door seein her.

Hey mom that is some great looking bud you got there i just want to say that you did a great job now you will be set for awhile:hubba: no more calling the guy for a bag:D have you sampled yet???? let me know what the results are:hubba:
have a great night latter

Loooking real good, mom. Yummy yummy.

Hey...............That's my house! Heh, Heh:D

SmokinMom said:
Thanks everyone, Lucy is drying nicely and I love her heady high. :)

So how about the husband? Is the fact that he knows exactly where it came from tempting him to have a try :joint:

THCPezDispenser said:
So how about the husband? Is the fact that he knows exactly where it came from tempting him to have a try :joint:

Haven't heard about him in a while. Think she canned him for Lucy and Ethyl.

well done Sokin mom, those are some serious buds on that table:)
how long did you let her go?
i`m nearing harvest myself, my gals have been flowering for 11 weeks! and yet the trichs are milky-clear.
anyway great work dudette
P.S what "quick-drying" method did you use?

I'm interested to know if your husband is smokin yet either.

You could always just hold out til he smokes a joint prior LOL

that would be some funny "business".... pun intended :p

shuggy- toaster oven. 150 degrees for about 30 minutes. lol.

Thanks guys.

No, hubby isn't smokin. No way, never ever. Anyone else care to join me? Let's have a pow wow. :D

Latest posts

Back