Smokin Moms attempt

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you deserve them mom,they had all your love for a long time. so at next update we'll see them hanging?

SmokinMom said:
Thanks Guys. I am very thrilled. Never in a million years did I think I'd have two nearly finished MJ plants. :D

I can relate to that sentiment!! Never in a million years did I think I'd ever grow an MJ plants...

You've done an excellent job!!! Beautiful plants...so much to look forward to!! :woohoo: :lama:

Thanks everyone.

Man, this last bit is wearing my patience thin.....and the more paranoid I get isn't helping matters either.

:D

MMMMMmmmmmmmmMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmm

looks scrumptious..

Ive been asking this alot, but:

can you put something next to your plants. So i can put it into scale.
Just want to put into perspective how big those colas are.

wish I could do an outdoor grow.. those plants perfect.
nothing like mother nature.

Great grow journal, and Lucy is a legend, you should clone her for sure. This story has it all. What about the husband? Haven't heard about him since way back, buds like that can make anybody a convert! How can he not try some of the harvest???

Pez

:fly: Ethel is beautiful! She looks so tasty, I bet you can't weight for the chop chop.7ft tall wow thats nice. My dad and I have a tall girl inside, it looks a lot like that Durban Poison, shes not very happy inside she has the sad droopin leaves towards the top. Well can't weight to see your finesd product! :fly:

Paranoia got the better of me and yesterday I cut Lucy down. I got 52 ounces wet from her. Here's a few pics. The 1st are the colas before I trimmed them up, and the 2nd is everything after all the trimming

I plan on letting Ethel go a bit longer before she gets chopped.

Wow, lots of bud! That should keep you happy for a long time! Great job.

nice effort you got some nice lookin colas off her great job gurl keep it up

Maybe Ethel will magically grow to be the height of Lucy. It could happen right?

gongratulations for your harvest mom:aok:

CONGRATS on your harvest Mom. That should get you through the winter for sure. I just wanna say you did one hell of a great job for your first ever grow. Looking foward to next years. ;)

nice 1 mom, i bet your backroom stunk when you trimmed those HUGE colas. cant wait to see how ethel rewards you.

happy smoking....... mom:rolleyes:

85C

Wow!!!!!!!!!!

That was great, ma. What a lot of buddage...........

Way to grow!!!!!!! I'm sure we are all slightly jealous;) (Those of us who don't grow outdoors.):rolleyes:

PB:)

buddage = bud action... lol

:holysheep:

Congrats Mom, you won't have to buy any for awhile.

Latest posts

Back