Smokin Moms attempt

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lucy's branchies make it look like u got alot of single cola plants growing. and ethel iz really bushy.I love um I love um I LOVE UM!!! How much longer till u think they are done??? What do they smell like???

BluntFullOfKush said:
Lucy's branchies make it look like u got alot of single cola plants growing.

Yes, she is. Here's a few pics I just took, since she is such a willing and cooperative subject. ;) What do you think...

2-3 more week mom and she MAY be ready for a harvest,Wanna hit my blunt #2 already

Hi Mom

I have a question for you, how do you feel inside when you go outside and look at your babies?

Hippy

HippyInEngland said:
I have a question for you, how do you feel inside when you go outside and look at your babies?

I am in complete awe. :) I can't believe something I started from a tiny seed is now so big and heavy and taller then me. It's such a cool feeling. Can ya tell its my 1st grow? Haha. :D

Ive read all the back posts and looked at all the pics, ive watched your babies grow through its phases and seen them go from adolescents to maturity, ive read your worries, seen your questions and 'felt' you excitement as you kept us informed, you have had a succesful and entertaining grow, it takes a lot of time and love to get to where you have climbed to, congratulations :woohoo:

Hippy

SmokinMom said:
Yes, she is. Here's a few pics I just took, since she is such a willing and cooperative subject. ;) What do you think...

Beeeautiful Plant, SM.

Mom, AMAZING!! You must give them so much of your love, it shows :)

Only one comment I have is about your pics. In the beginning you had big size pics and now your plants look nice, they are tiny. What's up with that?

havent seen previous lucy's pic mom...awesome colas..love how your girl is getting fatter

Thanks everyone. :)

I've always focused my attention on Lucy since she was sooo much bigger and began flowering a month sooner. But I noticed something today about her little sister Ethel. Ethel is gonna have frostier buds. Man, I can't wait to smoke on these ladies!!!

SmokinMom a post with no pics is like a penut butter & jelly sandwich without the jelly. :p Pics please. :hubba:

YES PICS. :hubba: Thank you SmokinMom. ;) The first pic is the little girl and the second pic is your big girl. I get the names mixed up. :p

how far along are those fine ladies Mom, when is the harvest window?
great pics BTW,excellent detail man.

:holysheep: Damn mom the ladies are looking great and the yard must be smelling great too:D Bet u cant wait to chop them down and put some of that in the bowl:D
just wanted to say great job mom:D

Latest posts

Back