Smokin Moms attempt

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow mom those things are coming along very nice i hope my colas come out as perfect and as large as yours..
but yeah i think they still have a good while to go you dont want to cut them too early that would be a shame.
oh yeah are those small mushrooms coming out of you soil or am i triping?

tasty looking nugs there. and it likes they enjoyed the vacation as much as you. lol

Damn mom!.. :welcome: back from holiday.

Lucy is looking amazing! your gonna have a nice load of bud on your hands ;) thats for sure

I just went and took another pic from Lucy. Her branches are getting heavy. :) Sooo excited. :hubba:

:fly: Big virtual party at SmokinMoms in a few months and everyone's invited!. :D

Dyannas son said:
oh yeah are those small mushrooms coming out of you soil or am i triping?

Last night when I saw them in the dark I thought they were eggs. So I grabbed a stick and poked them around and that's what I found this morning. But yes I think you're right. Think they are harmful to Lucy?

They are kind of cute. Now I wish the ladybug I saw a few weeks ago would come and pose with the mushrooms, that would be a site to see.

:D

Oh my...Lucy looks like the bomb bud:D. Good job SM. I wish I could get some rain here.

Lucy`s heading for the sky with diamond bud!
party at yours? i`ll be there.lol

i dont think that they are harmful to Lucy?
i had some coming out ofthe soil of a mj plant in a pot but i transplanted it in the ground and it stoped,my mom and dad always told me that its just from alot of moisture,but im not 100% on if they are harmfull??
SmokinMom said:
Last night when I saw them in the dark I thought they were eggs. So I grabbed a stick and poked them around and that's what I found this morning. But yes I think you're right. Think they are harmful to Lucy?

They are kind of cute. Now I wish the ladybug I saw a few weeks ago would come and pose with the mushrooms, that would be a site to see.

Hey Mom glad your back, it was weird not havin you around!:D
Your girls are looking great, you are gonna get some yield off them trees and enough weed to keep you goin well into the winter time:)

Lucy is looking lucious. I just threw my baby into flower and am awaiting to see whether it is male or female. Here is hoping. I have posted new pics you should check out. :cool:

I will be attending the virtual party be sure to let us know when:D

Just one sec ... need to wipe the drool from my keyboard :D That's an amazing looking plant you have there SM. I'm jealous .. I wish conditions were more suitable here for growing outdoors. Peace ...

Old Toby said:
Your girls are looking great, you are gonna get some yield off them trees and enough weed to keep you goin well into the winter time...

Of 2010......hehehe

The ladies are looking great Mom. They didn't miss a beat while you were gone. By the looks of things your gonna have to tie that one lady up around your bush. ;)

Patience is a virtue ma...in the case of MJ you get a better reward. ;)
SmokinMom said:
I may get to chop her down next month and reap the sweet rewards. :hubba:

Lookin great ma, those ladies took right off when you were away. keep that green thumb a workin.

notice you had to "bend her down a lil" from the fence line hehehehe that is always a good sign :D

SmokinMom said:
At my rate it's probably 2012. ;)

I am a little nervous about Ethel. I think someone may be trying to steal her. :giggle:
Hope she doesn't pee on your plants, lol. :bolt:

:cool:girls are filling nice mom,astounding colas on lucy, i bet you already counting the days to harvest:)

Looking pretty sweet Mom.. I worry bout the same thing with someone trying to steal mine too.. I don't think that BIG dog there will let anyone in your yard, and I dont think Hollie will let anyone near my yard.. ya think we are safe?

SmokinMom said:
Today I bigtime tied her back into the crape mertyl.

good idea.... this is the time of year that plants start to outgrow our fence's, and pry'n eyes and big mouths run ramped like dogs with rabies

in my local rag cops where complaining about calls every day about plants above fences only to find them to be legal grows but still one doesn't need the hassle

grow on

Latest posts

Back