Smokin Moms attempt

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"things" look like your doing all right:) SM.
they do look too fine to call em "things", but hey i don`t even name mines:p
can`t wait to see them flourish and producing some great bud, good work!
cheers:spit:

HYDRO333 said:
Lookin great, did you LST them.

Not in the regular sense. But I have been pulling them over and tying them to the crape mertyl to keep it shorter. ;)

Here's a few pics of Juicy Lucy (formerly Thing 1) from this morning. Thanks for the name suggestion guys. She's about 6 foot tall but I still pull the longest branches into the neighboring bush so it appears shorter. I am excited, she is really doing something. :) Oh, and smaller pics too, hopefully they won't take forever to load for you guys.

Mom!!!

Fix it Mom!!!!:baby: I want to see Juicy Lucy without my microscope.

Mom's can do anything.:)

She is beautiful SM. Hopefully you'll get a lb. Thats 16 years worth of bud for you:D.

Y'know, I figured out Smellevision........

But everytime I take a big whiff of that bud, all I smell is dog crap.:confused:

I just don't understand???????:p

I love lucy!
she is looking great keep it up your going to have some huge colas by the looks of it..
oh yeah and ethel looks like a she to me.

Nice healthy plants SM !!! I can't wait until we all find out your cured weight!

mom i have been meaning to ask you what are you using in the way of nutes??

Dyannas son said:
mom i have been meaning to ask you what are you using in the way of nutes??

I have some orchid bloom stuff I give when I remember. :eek:

I just did some gardening. Lucy was getting too tall so I pulled a few branches into the shrub. Man, I need to get some dark green yarn and quit using my daughters multi-colored craft stuff. :p

While doing this I noticed she smelled a little skunky. I am getting excited at the possibility that I may indeed have both strains going. :D

Latest posts

Back