Smokin Moms attempt

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Things are starting to get exciting around here. :) I noticed some of Lucy's hairs are turning red. I hadn't gotten a good luck at her in about 4 days. It's really happening. I am in such awe.

Anyhoo, here's a few of Lucy. On that 2nd pic I see a lot of round things....those aren't boy parts are they? :O

damn thats a bush and a half right there! whatever your doing keep it up! and if your not sure what your doing? then dont change a thing lol

Nice work smokling mom great looking sativa. I love how satives strech and grow during pree flower and early flower. You doing agreat job. Did you find out there both female. Slim.

beautiful healthy girls mom,wish mine was like yours..

Hey mom man your plants are looking good. your are doing a great job cant wait to see some nice juicy budz on them soon:hubba:

They look great mom. glad to here that the other1 iz a lady also. There really like what u doing to them,and when it time all your love and care will be greatly shown. Im loveing ya grow mom keep up the good work

Moms on vacation guys! She'll be back soon.

Lets dry one of her plants and all have a party!!!!!!!!

Comon, into Moms backyard.....pick, pick, pick.......

ok man, fire it up!

stoney put some beer in the fridge man ill be over iiiinnnn......9 hours and a half :smoke1:

the_riz said:
stoney put some beer in the fridge man ill be over iiiinnnn......9 hours and a half :smoke1:

But we'll still save some bowl scrapings for you by the time you dry off from the big swim!:D

Could you boys please water for me while you're there? I called a neighbor who said it's been 103 all week. :( I hope the girls aren't crispy.

On a side note, the beach is rockin and I am very relaxed. ;)

the beach is rockin and I am very relaxed.
I bet it is rockin. Wish I was at the beach:). It's was 103 here yesterday too and if you're weather is anything like mine I hope they're getting watered. Have fun SM.

SM, if mother nature doesn`t take care of them, they can take a good amount of time without water.
they are planted in the ground,yes?
but don`t leave them for too long.:) they`ll be missing you.
:hubba: :) :lama: :bong: :lama:

Bite me longtimegrower. LOL. ;)

Ok, they fared just fine. I think they had some rain while we were gone. Here are a few new pics. Ethel is in full bloom. She changed a lot while I was gone. Here she is;

And here's Lucy. She's so pretty. Those colas are something else. Also I looked at the trichs. A few clear, some cloudy, and maybe one or 2 were amber. It's coming along nicely. I am sooooo excited. :) I may get to chop her down next month and reap the sweet rewards. :hubba:

Momma! Welcome home;)! You're ladies are looking absolutely amazing. Goooooooooooooooood work!

Still looks like you have quite some time before harvest and if things keep up the way they are now, you will have the best bud you have ever seen I imagine. :smoke1:

Latest posts

Back