smoking males??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
..."oil extractions" process.. involve the extraction of ALL 'essential' oils, not "just" thc...

Well as posted aways back I did the same with my White Widow not so much of the fan leaf but the pistal's small asthey were and some of the tiny leaf, veg time was 5 weeks and had three males 1 went to a friend for breeding and 1 got dried. Purly out of curiosity and not bad! Not good but not bad, no headache no next day weed hangover and about 5 hits on a rather thin joint a pretty good buzz. Taste was pretty green as you would guess but what the hay, it's going to be a killer in 6/7 weeks. Didn't have the nuts to file this under a strain report. HA! LOL:) Cheers to all!!

I've also smoked "non-bud" parts, not so much fan leaves, but the tiny leaves ("spear-leaves") that surround the bud. I have WW, and even these leaves will get covered in trichs, including males.

It ain't the best, but male plants do contain THC and will get you somewhat high when you are dying for the females to finish, and you need some good smoke.

LOL why is it that the discussion of males gettin you high smokin them etc comes up so often and for some reason every post/thread is a hit. lol
i mean the number of responses the debate etc... LOL

i usaly make honey oil out of my males i cut off all the pollen sacks and let them grow till they star to smell really good

Not a dealer guys. I just gow lots of different stuff and have a Jar Rack that would make some Dutch coffee shops look like a hot dog stand. I just love good weed in variety. When you run 48 4-5' plants in 2 aero units you get alot waste. :D

Plus I run all my popcorn and sugar leaf for hash. I only jar up nugs bigger then your finger.

Hey if ya gona risk growin might as well make it worth it lol.
Sounds like a lil corner of paradise over there Buddy, good man ;)

I'll leave the hotdog and take a big bowl with a lil of every strain plz :D

Should make for an interesting bong lol :)

:D i'll have wat he's^^ having
but can i have a hotdog too? :rofl:

Latest posts

Back