smoking males??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
comeon now. LOL i cant even tell if your really serious or sarcasm lol.
seems to me sarcasm or an inside joke lol

skallie said:
bloody hell thought this was a gay thread

lol

skallie

I never thought skallie,you must be well disapointed,dint know you flew the rainbow flag?

A tongue in cheek joke mi fren,tongue,tongue I said!:p

Er,just read that through wiv me jetlagged(and still got retinal burnout from staring at the Norwegian lovelies afloat on lilo's who were SO delightfully unselfconcious!) eyes,forget the tongue bit!

I'll tell you later about this Norwegian bloke who thought he was Thors veritable hammer,Norse god type(nice bloke btw)who asked for a smoke and I shared a J (he had mebbe 5 tokes)of VRG's Killer Skunk,grown by a good friend out there and hey....he got SO high,it was really funny,the guy was laughing like a crazy guy on crazy day and hanging onto the furniture whilst apologising for seeming a bit of a space cadet.

Massive whitey and puke back at his place he told me rather sheepishly the next day,all good fun.Only LET him have 5 tokes as well,he'd had beers and hadn't smoked for months and then it was probably crap.

Sorry to go waaay orf thread but I plead obvious temporary mental incapacity and if you don't believe me I'll to to the party with the fun pixies on my own,so eat ma pixie dust earthlings

BuddyLuv said:
soo hard to resist thread, must move on before I get banned.

:spit: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Excuse me while i wipe my drink of my face :rofl:

zipflip said:
smart ***. Jk LOL i feel dumb now. :)

Come on now zip you was here before me lol thought you'd have that one sussed out by now hehehe.

Its been an ongoing joke for a while now and i wont let it die for a while yet i carn't resist lol ( i even picked out my number for the DP WW SFLC, Dutch Passions White Widow Stems & Fan leaves Club :p )

Simple things plz simple minds as they say lol, oh man i'm stoned lol, afternoon all ;)

i figured as much but noone ever really said anytime i seen this on the forums here that it was strait up an inside sorta joke. lol
i kinda felt stupid even askin. lol but hey now i know.
( i even picked out my number for the DP WW SFLC, Dutch Passions White Widow Stems & Fan leaves Club )
lmao i so musta missed that thread somwhere in the mix lol.
Simple things plz simple minds as they say lol, oh man i'm stoned lol, afternoon all
its only 9 in the morn here NB lol but good afternoon anyway.. lol

oh gee whiz thats wat them letters an #'s below ya BHC deal are? LOL i wondered wat the hek that was .
sorry man im havin a dense mornin lol. i been up almost 36hours strait now. lol just cant sleep.

Yeah i have that problem too its called redbull lol, i'm a total addict hehehe.

all natural for me. i think i got a disorder:rofl: :rofl:

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
anyone evr wonder wat the significance of the dancin bananna is?
almost looks a lil perverted lol

.... from smokin males to dancin banannas... wats this world comin to?

Nah i never figured the nanners neither.
Nanners means males to me or worse hermi's, both qualities not "usually"
wanted by your "average" grower so i never seen the significance.

Still looks funny though lol :)

Newbud said:
I know i'd of thought it would of got a bit more lively given the tittle lol

it will, wait for the next idiot to post about how he/she smokes males.;)

Zip, look up any posts by mgfcom and you should find a few funny threads and the source of the dp ww stuff. These guys were a little mean, but you know all about payback, right? Catch one of them when you know they are baked and tell them a good one. I'll back you unless I am too high to remember, lol. It's all fun.

Latest posts

Back