Snapping branches

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PotSmokinSaint

P.P.H.S. Member
Reaction score
I wanted to know if you were to snap your branches during flowering would they heal up good? I know during veg you can and they will heal themselves.

Yes I have done this. Takes longer to heal and may delay finishing but as long as you have good generics you should have no problems.

just be careful u do NOT want to disconnect the vascular tissue. just damage it till it can't hold its own weight

This very much depends on both having good genetics and the strain of plant. I have Pineapple chunk and Blueberry Punch and they are opposites when it comes to "breaking over" branches while in flower. The BBP, I can quite litterally go in and break over the branches that have gotten tall and they will heal themselves fairly quick if they aren't too far along in bud development. While the PC just will not allow "breaking over" as the branches are very woody and will snap apart anywhere below the top 6" of stem from the top of the kola.

I actually prefer to try the Supercropping method of squeezing the branch and crush the inner hurd so that the branch softens and bends over without folding the outer skin.

Hushpuppy said:
I actually prefer to try the Supercropping method of squeezing the branch and crush the inner hurd so that the branch softens and bends over without folding the outer skin.

:yeahthat: , same i like to pinch and give it a little twist back and forth till it can't hold it's weight any longer

Latest posts

Back