Snitch causes bust of grow op.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
totally agree man,it wouldn`t suprise me if there are cops roaming all the forums. ppl let crap slip all the time man, you might not even know your doing it, just in general conversation.
best to allways be aware, that lots of ppl will see the info your typing on a thread. don`t let any personal information out, stick to that as a rule,you`ll have nothing to worry about;).
good luck dude
Shuggy:smoke1: :stoned: :fly: :smoke1:

I would like to add to this thread if its ok.

The mods and owner of this site take very special care of what type of content is posted. The more we talk/act/and appear like upstanding citizens of our community the more we portray the "opposite" of the stereo type that the Govt. has potrayed us. We may seem strict on certain things, but its is for the greater good.

Example: Do we go into a business establishement in such as a bank and use foul language, nope. So we do the same type of respect here.

example: do you promote the sale or trafficing of controlled substances. No.

Example: Do we have tons of grow journals that depict commercial operations. Nope.

We keep things very private 'round here. We keep em small for personal grows and even show that our grows are not of a magnitude that anyone could really make any money off them. It's to keep us from going to the black market and keeping our herbal/medicinal/ or recreational past-times privatley.

We do not allow talk of other drugs as you mention the word meth or something that is very harmful and addictive away to show that we all can smoke some bud without it "leading" to other drugs.

Basically, it's an image we are trying to convey. Sometimes it may seem like we are "dis-regarding" a freedom. but infact we are trying to get our herb to be free not be illegal. So we tend to be strict, but please look at the greater good.

I think LEO comes here every now and then and try's to fish, but in the end gets stone-walled. We all order our seeds from reputable companies. We keep to ourselves and talk about how to improve our own personal supply. So as far as LEO there isn't that much here for them. Not when there are sites that actually post state by state, city by city where how and when you can get some herb. Yes there are forums out there it's totally insane. So LEO would be more apt to hit those sites. LEO looks for dumb people that do not hold the tried and true saying "don't ever tell anyone". So right off the bat this forum and 1 or 2 others have a safe sanctuary.

LEO stands out and slips up almost everytime. Seen it a dozen times. A post won't "feel" right or "they pry too hard" in a PM. So always follow your gut IMHO. If something don't "feel" right don't do it.

LEO looks for busts that will put there name on the paper or gets them a promotion. The others they hope that someone slips up or someone snitches on people like us. So an ounce of prevention is worth a thousand bucks worth of attorney fees. ;)

blaze1@420 said:
snitches get stiches where i come from

cleveland ohio!

Dude are you retarded? This whole post is about avoiding posting personal details about yourself....

blaze1@420 said:

cleveland ohio!

There you go....giving too much information. No one needs to know where you are from. I'd just say I'm from the USA if I said anything at all.

doobiedo said:
There you go....giving too much information. No one needs to know where you are from. I'd just say I'm from the USA if I said anything at all.

Hello I'm mutt. I live in an alley way behind taco bell in San Diego. it's the second cardboard box from the dumpster. the first box is my grow box. the dumpster is both my fertilizer and odor control. :p Had to move a box down because of the smell. :joint:

Mutt said:
Hello I'm mutt. I live in an alley way behind taco bell in San Diego. it's the second cardboard box from the dumpster. the first box is my grow box. the dumpster is both my fertilizer and odor control. :p Had to move a box down because of the smell. :joint:

I saw some FREE boxes on www.craigslist.com if you want to expand,theres also FREE manure if your plants get tired of Tacos

Opencountry said:
I saw some FREE boxes on www.craigslist.com if you want to expand,theres also FREE manure if your plants get tired of Tacos

I'll remember that man, but those extra hot packets of hot sauce makes the manure full of nitrogen. oooops went way to far on that one. :p

Love the sig. BTW nice quote. ;)

Man, whoever snitches on people who grow pot has absolutely no life. Those guys shouldn't have told anybody about their grow because this is what the outcome might be if the wrong person knows. It just sickens me how people can be such @$$holes. Plus, that must have been either damn good bud if it costs that much, or the cops don't know $hit about pot value.

I Hate Snitches !! Been in Jail. Yuck
This year I started my 1st grow at the first of the year outside and 2 months later my friend came over and I thought I had it cover good enough to where no one can see, if they walked bye !! I Did but he had to really snoop to get to it and did I get Pissed and so I left it outside intil this month do to him and His Friends coming over and so I moved it inside and Locked UP it is sad but I had too.

So how many friend of his did he tell I don't know !!!!
Asked him "who he tell" "no one he says" ! yea right !!

So like they say who should know ??
Me, Myself, I But in my case my wife!

We all need to be carefull at all POINT!! Besides EEVERYONE WE NEED YOU HERE ON THIS SITE TELL US UR SMOKE WAS GRRRRRRRREAT !!!

I can't help but wonder how many of the coppers are actually pot heads themselves, looking for that next big bust so they can skim a lb. or two off the top for them and theirs...

SO WHAT IF THEY READ IAM DOING THIS AND THAT WHAT SHOULD I DO.......etc DOSENT MATTER FOR ME I GROW >>>TOMATOS<<<.....

blaze1@420 said:

cleveland ohio!

AGREE snitches are the lowest scum of the world and i got something for them if they come in my way.......;)

"The amount of seeds seized during the searches could have made it possible to operate approximately 500 cannabis greenhouses of 400 plants each, which represent 42 million joints sold on the street." :ignore:

Speaking of police exaggerating stats. :spit: This was taken from an article talking about a seed bank being closed in Montreal a few years back...

DLtoker said:
"The amount of seeds seized during the searches could have made it possible to operate approximately 500 cannabis greenhouses of 400 plants each, which represent 42 million joints sold on the street." :ignore:

Why don't they just break it down to cells in a plant- you can grow a clone in a test tube with one cell-
:doh: How bout chromosones? RNA...molecules...atoms..particles...sub atomic particles...I have to stop now, my head hurts.

MergeLeft said:
Why don't they just break it down to cells in a plant- you can grow a clone in a test tube with one cell-
:doh: How bout chromosones? RNA...molecules...atoms..particles...sub atomic particles...I have to stop now, my head hurts.

WHAT!!!lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back