Snow, Snow, Snow

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT

Well after one full day and night of snowing it has finally stopped. I bet we got atleast 2 feet if not more. Looked out the door and this is what i saw. :eek:

holy anchovies tbg!

ive always wanted it to snow like that here, looks almost fake! lol

riz

I didn't even leave my house yesterday... not even once. I called work and told them I am not coming in and they ended up closing shop. And the day before I was walking through drifts up to my knee's. Just kept on snowing.

Stay warm guys...cuddle up with them ladies under the HPS if ya have to.:D

Around here, we pretty much got a few inches then a layer of ice then slush and sleet. Its not that cool really. Its way cold now and very windy but atleast i dont have to deal with those lake effect snows.

:rofl: I woke up this morning and it was 64 degrees and sunny. You guys can keep that crazy stuff. Although I do miss snowmobiling and the beauty of snow, I don't miss the cold and the mess of the snow. Later.

theyorker said:
:rofl: I woke up this morning and it was 64 degrees and sunny. You guys can keep that crazy stuff. Although I do miss snowmobiling and the beauty of snow, I don't miss the cold and the mess of the snow. Later.

I'm with you theyorker...I spent too many winters in the "Snow Belt". I dread when it drops below freezing, although I know it's helpful for killing bacteria and such. Early Tuesday evening, where I reside, the temp rose to 52 degrees around 7:00 p.m.; by 6:00 a.m. Wednesday morning, it was 15 degrees! :rant:

Hope all you that were snowed in had a relaxing and restful day off...Nelson

I live in NEPA and we got about a foot of snow. Haven't had class for 2 days and worked was closed Wednesday.

I injured my back though from shoveling all that damn snow to dig my car out so I had to call off.

Latest posts

Back